What's the difference between the girl/guy of your dreams and the one you've got? How do you feel about that difference?

Anonymous
This video really stuck out to me when I watched "500 days of Summer". It struck me that my husband is a lot different than the guy I'd fantasize about when I was single. My dream guy had Ryan Gosling's blonde hair, was at least 6'4, had the singing voice of Ed Sheeran, was 5-10 years older, and had a lot of my same interests. However, my husband has dark hair, is average height, is probably tone deaf, is about 16 years younger (definitely never pictured that, haha) and doesn't share many common interests with me at all.

However, when he said 'truthfully, Robin's better than the girl of my dreams. She's real.' That really hit home for me. I realized my husband's better than the guy of my dreams because he actually exists beyond my imagination. He is real and he’s there for me.

But what do you all think of it?
3
1