He agreed to go on a 2nd date, but he doesn't text me back to confirm?

Anonymous
I've been one date with this guy (I asked him out). We'd been chatting for a while prior to the date, so we're not complete strangers. I feel like the date went pretty well, and he texted me on his way home. Three days later, I sent him a message telling him I had a good time and I asked if he'd like to see me again. He said yes, we agreed to meet sometime after the holidays and he said "We'll figure out the details later". Right after this he asked me if I wanted to watch a movie with him through Zoom that evening, which we sometimes do. He asked me a lot of personal questions, the conversation flowed great and I made him laugh a lot. He's been texting/snapchatting me almost every day since the first date and he responds quickly to my texts. But he hasn't texted me to confirm a time and activity for our 2nd date. It's been a week since I asked him out. Could this guy just be really slow and not wanting to rush things? Should I give him some more time to come back to me regarding the date or is the lack of initiative simply a sign of disinterest?
2
1