Just adopted a dog and my girlfriend already wants to cut his balls off. wtf is wrong with her?

Anonymous
I just adopted a 2 year old Great Dane and my girlfriend already wants to cut his balls off. This is a very well behaved dog and he doesn’t have any aggression whatsoever ever, so there’s absolutely no reason to remove his sack. She keeps insisting that we chop them off, and I told her that her opinion is irrelevant because I’m the one who adopted him and she doesn’t have balls so she would never understand what’s it’s like to have your manhood removed. This sparked a huge argument.

I’m not even asking who’s in the wrong, because we already know who is, it’s obviously her. But what in the fuck is her problem and why does she want a nut-less dog so bad?
2
5