How to tell the different between decont guys from that are players?

Anonymous
I know that I Keep choosing the wrong men that seem to like to prenteing to be good. I think that players are very good at pretending to be nice to get what he want and then quit. I am know that I am virgin and had more serious relationship. I know what to put on table by being a respectable young lady and I noticed some guys has be complimenting me more. When I do my task. Like weeding the garden and will help men that ask for help if he want to help. I tried to be a good listener to. I am not complaining anymore since I know was me that was the issue with getting into a relationship. And tried to be my best seft for looking for right men. I don't care about heghit and I just want to know if positive is good and if you seen any negative side is bad. I may have a learning disabilities but what you put in table that make men chose you other women.
4
0