Do you he would want to give it another go with me or did I completely ruined things?

lisanicolehaling
it’s a long story but I basically screwed up so badly with this guy I was into, and at first I thought he only wanted to hook up with me but later on I realized it wasn’t anything like that and I pretty much projected all my bad experiences with guys onto him and just didn’t give him a chance to prove me wrong or at all. And he ended up ghosting me and unfriending me on snap, and there were times where he did try and reach out I guess.. but I just gave him the cold shoulder, or like after Thanksgiving he had asked me how mine was and i was kind of short with him and just didn’t bother asking him how his was even though I really wanted to know, after that I noticed he was being petty towards me a little, his behavior changed like when I was sitting on this bench he wouldn’t sit on it if I was on it and I can’t help but wonder why he was acting that way. Eventually he stopped being petty and randomly sat next to me again and I don't know if that’s a sign of him moving on or giving up or maybe he was bored this whole time and found someone better I don't know, but I just really miss him and feel bad about this whole thing and like I wouldn’t even know how to start a convo with him anymore or know what to say. It’s been a few months and i hang out with guys but they’re just not him. He’s so different from them but yeah I’m just a simp and just want to fix things and try again with him
3
3