If you had to give a medal or an award to someone important to you, who would that be? And what would the award be?

Naturally you can also mention other G@gers.
For now I'll just mention people in my life outside G@G, but when you comment I'll tell you what award I'd give you!

As for people in my life, it'd be -
- Personal Hero Award to my fiancée, because she's that, my personal hero!
- Mother Prize 2nd Class to my mother, for her continuous support and closeness even in the most difficult moment. 2nd Class for now, but it will upgrade to 1st Class in a year.
- Honorary Mother Golden Prize for my aunt who dedicated much time, energies and resources in raising me.
- Order of Work Merit and Personal Friendship to cooperative girl, for all her hard work and unrelenting support!
- Golden and Silver Sisterly Award to my sisters, in measure of their continuous support and efforts of repproachement.
- A partecipation prize for my father... actually kidding, I'd give him a well deserved Father Prize 3rd Class, which will upgrade as he keeps up his good work!
What about you?
5
3