Women, would you lose respect for your boyfriend/husband if he changes his legal name?

Unit1
Suppose your boyfriend or husband has always hated his name, that he was given by birth.
So he's an adult and can finance his legal name change and he's gonna file for it.
So instead of "Peter iLyejow" (good luck trying to pronounce that. And I made that one up) he's requesting, that his legal name will be changed to something else like say "Ramon Mercer". His reason is purely because he doesn't like his birthname and would be much happier choosing his own new name and people calling him by his favorite own name.

Naturally afterwards you may not call him by his birthname anymore. But terms of endearment can still be used.
I would lose respect for my man / women lose respect for their man
Indifferent for me / Women feel indifferent about it
I would be only happier for my man if he really wants to change his name / Women would even encourage this
Vote C
Other
Vote D
GirlGuy
27 d
The GAG AI - as usual - automatically selects opinions with the most words count.
8
5