Is it bad to be in a relationship, but still not have gotten over someone you previously liked?

joshua_francis
I'm in a relationship with a girl and have been for a year now. She's my first relationship. But spoke to girls before her. And have connections with some before her some which thought it would work with them and part of me still wants to be with a girl I used to talk to and still like. But I feel bad about how I feel as I'm in a relationship with a girl. I'm only like 19 and my girlfriend sounds like she getting really serious by how she talking like talks about getting married how kids and thst in future and done know if I even want that with her. Is it bad that I miss a girl I used to talk to?
12
8