Why do we feel jealousy when oir sisters get into relationship?

george201
I started to research for the psychological reasons for being protective over sisters or moms when they get into a relationship with others.. It has been so hard for me to get answer for that question !

After pondering that topic , i may found the reasons for that...
Psychologically smce our birth we feel so attached to our moms and sisters and we really love them and have the passion to bbe the ones who protect them against anything.
So i think that this psychological prespective is the reason , according to psychology when we find someone get close to our sisters or moms we feel that tthere is a dangerous or he wants to use them or have advantage of them and that is why we are like that..
But when i started to ponder our lives as guys i found that we seek to get in love with females and appraoch them , so why are we like that with our sisters and moms? At the sametime we don't want to interfere in our sisters' relationships , what should we do?

To answer that we nees to ask ourselves why do we feel threat from guys approaching?
They are strangers so will they harm them?
Do they want to use them as sex objects?
If so we will protect them , if they don't so we will be happy for them.

How can we get sure they will not harm or misbehave with them?
First we need to have conversation with them so we know that he is a good person , second if he is in love with my sister i have to get sure he will not harm her ( objecting her and only looking at her as sex object ) .

Finally if people understood that , huge misconceptions about love and relationahip will end.
What do u think of what i said?
Add Opinion