So now it's my fault my boyfriend got his ex girlfriend pregnant?

Anonymous
He always used to talk bad about her because she cheated on every single boyfriend, didn't want to work and relied on guys for money.

Months ago in late Jan we had an argument. Afterwards I calmly (though still a bit upset) told him and insisted that we should turn this into a casual, open relationship, that having kids isn't important for me, etc. I added that I'll be going on dates. He agreed. I then finished creating my online profile and went on 2 dates. It didn't go well but we did nothing.

My boyfriend on the contrary slept with that trashy girl, the condom broke and she's now pregnant. He wants to do a paternity test when the child Is born. He blames this all on me, saying this never would've happened if I didn't open my mouth and said all that, that I opened Pandora's box and that it's not cheating.
1 y
So he's saying that if I had never agreed to that then none of that would've happened and to be careful what I wish for.
He said I'm the one that brought it up and insisted.
11
2