Is it wrong to ask someone to share our relationship status?

Anonymous
We dated for 3 months.. she was always hot and cold.. like 4 times already.. when she got child towards me, I used to ask her why she she used to come back and she liked it when I asked her that.. got into a relationship.. I asked her whether she was sure.. she said she wanted it more than 50%.. Asked her if she'd share it with her friends.. She said yes.. Even told me that her friend told her right after when she got into a relationship.. then after a week.. I asked her can I share it with my best friends? She said yes, then after a week, she was in the middle of her college exams and on her periods.. and I just couldn't control as it's been two weeks and she hadn't told it to a single person in her life and asked her why.. She said that she was unsure and not 100% sure.. asked her when she would be.. She said she doesn't know.. asked her what can I do? Anything I can address? She broke up on call..

Did I do anything wrong? I keep wondering..
1 y
I didn't mean in the sense of putting it on social media.. I just asked her to will you at least tell your best friend about me? That's all I have asked..
1 y
She said that her best friend know about me.. But didn't want to tell her about it relationship.. as again.. Was not sure..
1
1