Is it wrong to ask someone to share our relationship status?

Anonymous
We dated for 3 months.. she was always hot and cold.. like 4 times already.. when she got child towards me, I used to ask her why she she used to come back and she liked it when I asked her that.. got into a relationship.. I asked her whether she was sure.. she said she wanted it more than 50%.. Asked her if she'd share it with her friends.. She said yes.. Even told me that her friend told her right after when she got into a relationship.. then after a week.. I asked her can I share it with my best friends? She said yes, then after a week, she was in the middle of her college exams and on her periods.. and I just couldn't control as it's been two weeks and she hadn't told it to a single person in her life and asked her why.. She said that she was unsure and not 100% sure.. asked her when she would be.. She said she doesn't know.. asked her what can I do? Anything I can address? She broke up on call..

Did I do anything wrong? I keep wondering..
Updates:
1 y
I didn't mean in the sense of putting it on social media.. I just asked her to will you at least tell your best friend about me? That's all I have asked..
1 y
She said that her best friend know about me.. But didn't want to tell her about it relationship.. as again.. Was not sure..
Is it wrong to ask someone to share our relationship status?
Add Opinion