Am I being negative or is my husband not being realistic?

Anonymous
So my husband and I after living in apartment have enough saved up for a first time homebuyers. Now I am thinking about either a town house or a mobile home. In my I opinion I think a mobile home or a town house is a good way to start. Now my husband from what I think is not being realistic he drove all the way to a massion subdivision and wanted me to called the real estate lady , I told my husband it is pointless because first all we do not make the enough income to afford a massion second I think it is rude to waste someone's time if we aren't buying it. My husband says that he wants to live in a massion within the next 4 years and that he does not want to invest in a Mobile home or a townhouse that he is to embarrassed. Mind you he is a manager at restaurant I work as a retail co-manager. I got very annoyed and try to explain that the people that live in massion are mostly 40 ,50 year olds that had escalated or took so many years to get there with very higher income and that even if we wanted to we wouldn't be approved because we don't make enough money to pay for that kind of home , My husband get very angry and called me negative that I should had called the real estate lady. We are 29 young years olds and I say first we need something simple to start off with. My husband says that I am being negative am I or was I being realistic?
Am I being negative or is my husband not being realistic?
Add Opinion