Can I get a reistraining order on behalf of someone else?

Anonymous
Let me call her Clara. She is a dear friend of mine. I want her to get a restraining order on her boyfriend, on her behalf. I realized he might be abusive, the day after my birthday. I had her over to celebrate my day, we got drunk, I let her sleep at my place.
RED FLAGG 1
She felt it was important to text him the next morning to tell him where she is and why she did not come home. She is not a little girl, and besides she was with me. No reason to be worried.

RED FLAGG 2
He must have conditioned her to think its normal to take advantage of people when they are drunk. While she was texting him I told her he has no reason to be worried, I'm not the type of guy who would take advantage of her. She acted like I was creepy for telling her that and excused herself to leave because she was hangover. I asked if she wanted me to follow her home but she refused.

RED FLAGG 3
Later that day I texted her that I hope she feels better soon. Got a very late replie. Thinking back, this is not the first time either, she usually text him back right away almost no matter what. Weird how she texts him ASAP but I can wait.
2
4