How do you deal with missing your partner in a long distance relationship?

Puppystarfish23
Me and boyfriend live a hour away from each other which wouldn't be too bad if I could drive. Im having driving lessons right now but it still doesn't fix my situation.

It's not like we can just pop round each others house whenever. We used to see each every Wednesday and spend the weekends together but that got too expensive and time consuming.
We really love each other and want to spend every waking second with each other. Were bouth very clingy.

We've both tried to not text each other as much as so we can get used to being alone with out each other but its too hard and one of us always feels lonely. We spend most weekends together which I probably a luxury compared to a lot of other long distance relationships but after we have a amazing weekend together it's back to a empty bed by myself.

We are saving to buy a house together and I'm gonna move to his home town but that's probably not gonna happen till next year.

I end up being miserable for the rest of my week because I hate my job and then I can't see my boyfriend to cheer me up. We face time everyday but we're still both super clingy and it's just not the same as holding him.
1 y
It's mainly the intimacy part I miss most. After a long hard day at work I have no one to cuddle up to and just forgot and let go.
5
2