Women, are you in a relationship with a younger man? Men, are you with an older woman? What's the age gap/has the gap affected your relationship?

Anonymous
Women, are you in a relationship with a younger man? Men, are you with an older woman? Whats the age gap/has the gap affected your relationship?
I'm currently married to a man 16 years younger than me. I'm wondering if there are any other people on GAG in an older woman-younger man relationship with a significant age gap. If you are in an older woman-younger man significant age gap relationship select if you're the guy or girl and what the age gap is. Also, do you think the age gap affects your relationship? If so, how specifically? Is it a good or bad thing? If not, why don't you think the age gap affects your relationship?
5-9 years age difference (younger partner if woman, older partner if man)
10-15 years age difference (younger partner if woman, older partner if man)
15-20 years age difference (younger partner if woman, older partner if man)
Vote C
20+ years age difference (younger partner if woman, older partner if man)
Vote D
I'm not in one of these relationships, but I do want to see the results
Vote E
GirlGuy
11
4