Was it wrong for my boyfriend to set me up just to see if I would cheat?

Anonymous
He failed because I passed but he was still upset when I replied to the other guy ''I'm taken but if I were single, yes I would go out with you. I have to decline for now but thanks''.

He was attractive and seemed like a guy that had his life all together already (a bit older too) but obviously I'm not going to flirt with others if I'm in a relationship. The fact that I didn't flirt with him nor exchange number either means I passed. My boyfriend is still upset that I still would've considered going out with him if I were single.

Turns out this was a set-up, the guy is his cousin's manager and it was to see if I fell for it.
4 d
I don't appreciate that there is distrust in the relationship and secondly what would be wrong with dating him if I were single. If we break up and I were single again that means I'm not required to be faithful by then.
22
4