Would you rather have a JOB you LOVE 💕 with a parter you care for OR a job you tolerate with a PARTNER you are madly IN LOVE 🥰 with?

VIVANT
It’s tough bc for many job is life and love can change we never we know what will happen but then jobs can change too and anyhow it’s really difficult to step out of any of that when you’re IN it. Love is tough. Whatever the target, it’s a maze. in my opinion

This is not autobiographical but based on a convo with my cousin. Whom of which is in the midst of some such paradoxically decisive moment.
Would you rather have a JOB you LOVE 💕 with a parter you care for OR a job you tolerate  with a PARTNER you are madly IN LOVE 🥰 with?
A job I love 💕
Madly in love 🥰 with my partner
GirlGuy
32
13