How would you handle your partner receiving lots of male attention after weight loss?

Anonymous
Have you ever had a partner that has always been over weight but then lost weight and received a lot of male attention? How did you handle this and is there anything a girl can do to ease a guys mind?

Girls are welcome to comment their own experience.
4 d
To clarify better my husband is really worried I'm going to get snatched away, he has been having some problems he is taking care of in therapy and it makes him feel inferior. I really love him and do not entertain this attention I'm simply polite. I just want to reassure him that he is all I want and I fear he will become depressed if he truly thinks any man can sway me. So I'm curious of others feelings in their experience and how I can help reassure him. Thank you to all who comment. ❤️
12
5