"Only bad women end up with bad boys." True or False?

MCheetah
I heard someone say this today, in regards to cheating and ending up with bad men.

Women are the choosers in dating and relationships and hold (almost) all the power. So if a woman is with a bad man, she ONLY has herself to blame and no one else.

The same can't always apply to men because men have very little power in dating and relationships. However, the elite 5-10% of most attractive men CAN be held standard to this, because they have nearly the same power as most women out there in the dating world; the ability to pick and choose and have suitors flocking to them.

So if a woman is with a bad man, she is to blame for that, and no one else. True or False?

(And yes I know; very few women - if not people, in general - like to be held accountable for their own bad actions and choices; so many women will take offense to this question. I know, I know...)
True
False
Me not know 😕
Vote C
GirlGuy
4
5