My ex girlfriend dad does not want her seeing me and keeps throwing afit when we hang out as friends what should I do?

Anonymous
Long story story I dated my best friend it ended badly because her parents kept getting involved in our relationship... they forced her to stop talking to me that was almost 8 years ago. We recently just reconnect through social media she's 26 years old.. her dad was okay with us talking but as soon as he find out we were hanging out he blow up on her.

My friend dad is a toxic person who told my best friend that I'm a dangerous person because he lied to her 7 years ago and told her I tried beating him up. What really happen is i was walking home from trying to talk with him but he stopped me in his car and asked me to show him text messages of what my ex was saying... as I went to look for the messages a cop car passed by and he tried having me locked up. I got upset yelled at him then walked away then he tells my ex Pauline I tried beating him up. She told me 2 days he has a history of trying to play the victim and she's to emotional abuse her mom who died from health issues. I think her dad just worried I may try dating her agin... she has a whole new boyfriend who her dad dislike because he plays video games with his friends all week and doesn't make time for his daughter. The only boyfriend he ever liked that she dated is a guy who emotional abuse her and tried raping her which her dad has zero idea about. My friend Pauline never told her dad anything about 0ur relationship because she was afraid of what he would do.

Below our text messages of what my friend said.
My ex girlfriend dad does not want her seeing me and keeps throwing afit when we hang out as friends what should I do?
Add Opinion