I want to know if this relationship is salvageable, what can I do to help the situation and possibly get her back?

Anonymous
My ex broke up with me around 7weeks ago. We were together for 6years, she's 23 and I'm 26. We had a very close bond throughout the years. Towards the end of the relationship I was in a dark place, needy, insecure, selfish in bed. She said wanted some space from and I didn't take it well, we were living together at her place. I went home and 1day turned into 5days. I knew something was very wrong because we were never apart for that long, ended up catching her sleeping over at another guys house. She said it was a gay friend, I didn't believe it but she made a good story behind it. Few days later I caught her there again, and she broke up officially the next day. Everything went more downhill after that, she became distant, mean, disrespectful. Like I was a nobody.. even said I'm not a challenge I can get you in a snap of a finger. We've met only 3 times since breakup, each time getting worse. From her behavior, not mine. she's changed a lot, is more on edge, constantly lying to me and her own family. Saying there's no one else but stays over at this person's house. Her family and I are close. I really do love this person and I don't know what to do at this point. She hasn't done anything to help fix us, rather the opposite to destroy us. Everyone's telling me to walk away and move on with life, this is my last resort as I don't know what else I can do. I don't know if she's in a rebound relationship or what it is at this point. We spoke a few days ago but it wasn't anything meaningful. We have each other on social media but I recently seen that she blocked my number yesterday. First time this has happened. I know she's been spending a lot of time with this other person. I am reaching a difficult point as there's nothing left I can do. she's not the same person i was with, it hurts to say. she's never acted this disrespectful, distant. She knows how I feel about the situation that I want her back, which only seems to push her more away
3
3