Do you find yourself attractive (do people tell you that, do you love the way you look, are people attracted toward you)?

Anonymous
Do you and others find your looks attractive. Do they compliment you on your looks, blush at you, stare at you, do you love the way you look, etc. or do people avoid you like the plague, you hate the way you look, you would love to change, etc
Do you find yourself attractive (do people tell you that, do you love the way you look, are people attracted toward you)?
Yes! Of course, I love my looks and a lot of people find me attractive
Vote A
Kind of. I like the way I look but not everyone finds me attractive
Vote B
Meh. I’m not ugly
Vote C
No:(. I dislike the way I look
Vote D
I hate the way I look ::(( and people tend to swerve away from me (I hope not:( )
Vote E
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
GirlGuy
Add Opinion