How do I fix this mess and get us back the way we use to be?

Hey guys, I am 19 years old and my girlfriend is 17, yesterday would of been out 19 months being together, but we've been having problems, ill give you guys some details about us so maybe it will help you with your answer, in January of this year we broke up for like 3 days and got back together, things were good, better then before we even went to mexico together in April, but on may 20th she broke up with me again, I was to comfertable in the relationship, kinda ignoring her and not showing that I cared and loved her as much as I should of been doing, we got back together a week later, things were fine for a few days but the fear of losing her a third time was to overwhelming, and I became insanley jealous, always asking who she was with, basically being the opposite of who I am, things started to go down hill in June, I knew she was falling out of love with me, I asked her many times what's wrong but she was being defensive and not telling me the truth, she wouldn't hold my hand, when I leaned in to give her a kiss she would move her head away, she said she just wants to see each other, and then 2 days later she made out with a guy I absouletly hate, and I found out about it, I confronted her about it and said I was done and walked away from her, not even a half an hour later she sent me a 7 page text about how she was sorry, and still wants me in her life, I went back to her house to try to work things out, I told her I'm not ready to throw 1.5 years away and she said she didn't want to either and gave me a big hug and was squeezing me tightly(this was all around June 15th), anytime we would hang out I would always ask her , is there any problems?, how do you feel about us right now, I wouldn't leave her alone about it because I just wanted her back so bad, have things the way they use to be, on June 23rd I went to her house, and asked some more, she said she was starting to get frusterated, so I droped her off at work, and promised myself I would leave her alone to let her think, so the next night she texted me at 11:30 asking if I didn't want to talk to her anymore, and I said no its not that I'm just giving you space and she was happy about that, I usually waited for her to text me first since June 23rd till now, she usually did start the convo, I went to her house July 4th, she asked me if I wanted to get my shorts, cause I've been looking for them so I went over, I acted like nothing was wrong and was making jokes with the family, after she asked me to sit on the couch with her, and I did, it was just us to, and she started grabing my hand, and squeezing arm so tightly, I thought it was gonna fall off, and now its the 6th and it feels like she doesn't wanna talk to me anymore, I know you might read this and say there's not much of a problem here but its been going on for 2 months, and really hurting this relationship, I don't know what to do right now, do I give her more space or make a move,im a very negative person and I always assume the worst, so I'm scared, thanks
2
1