Have you ever been in a love relationship only for a the guy to tell you he's been sabotaging you the whole time?

Anonymous
When we were together (seeing each other almost everyday) he love bombed me with love and affection. I fell so in love with him. He moved away one year after we started seeing each other, but talked on the phone every day for years. Then one day, about a year later he tells me he was sabotaging the relationship. Doing things he knew would cause me stress and anxiety. He said he didn't love me anymore when he moved. But fell back in love with me when he had an light bulb moment in a counseling meeting. We have hardly seen each other but once and in a great while, but he continues to profess love to me, and we still talk on the phone. What is the use?
1
2