Girls, was I wrong for confronting her?

Anonymous
We played fortnite a few times recently. We agreed to play together again recently but she kept backing out last minute. So this morning I confronted her about it.

HER: I'm sorry I haven't really felt like playing lately

ME: Why didn’t you just say so in the first place. I never forced you to say yes. In fact I’ve always given you an out in case you felt like saying no.
It’s fine if you don’t want to play it’s not a problem but be honest about it.

HER:OK.

ME: I don’t mean to be mean but I want to know. Why did you lie?

HER: It's not lying lol but okay.

ME: The first time I asked you if your answer was yes or no and you told me your answer was yes. The second time you told me of your own initiative that we could play Fortnite together and then when I tried to follow up you didn’t respond. The third time I straight up asked you if you changed your mind and you insisted you were down to play. You insisted were down to play when you weren’t and then left me wondering why you weren’t responding when it was time to play. That’s not exactly honest of you but fine, I’ll let it go I’m not going to push it. I’m going to drop the subject but don't tell you were being honest.
Girls, was I wrong for confronting her?
1