What makes you happy that you've chosen your significant other?

IceEmbers
This is a question allowing you to remember and appreciate the reasons you chose your significant other.
This question is not limited to wives and husband's and pertains to all relationship statuses. Non-biased.
I remember when I first met you, you infatuated my world, "I want you for eternity, yet I am eternally yours."
What makes you happy that youve chosen your significant other?
3 mo
As I mention in all my posts, I am limited on characters to express my thoughts on the questions I ask. With that said, I wish to express my feeling for my wife as well. She is the inspiration behind the question, and I desire to express how I feel.
3 mo
I have to post this in the comments below: @De_La_BakedBeans under @Everyone in his comment section will hold my post. I do ask if you read my post and wish to reply, create you own post so that it's not disturbing his day. I appreciate all your wonderful and inspiring replies and it led me to want to write mine.
5
3