Do you think providing for a woman should still be a standard upheld by men in relationships today?

MLGbreezy
This is something I think about fairly often. Men don't get nearly as much as apperception in society as woman do I mean they practically have the ground they walk on worshipped cause of their gender even tho they don't really do much in comparison. Yet a lot of woman feel like they are entitled to a man's wealth because they are in a relationship with him. And that right there to me is an issue, and I'm talking even in cases without marriage. Nowadays a lot of these woman are using children to trap men into forced relationships and once it happens your basically obligated to give her money for the child when a good amount of them use it for themselves. there's just a lot of nonsense going on nowadays feels like you can't trust anyone anymore smh.
30
48