My girlfriend needs space every few months. I respect her so I give it to her. It just seems repetitive now. Any advice?

Anonymous
My girlfriend and I have been hanging out a lot the past few months. She works from home and I haven’t been working because my job right now is very slow on contract. We definitely see a lot of each other. When we’re together everything seems fine. Sometimes she’s a little big grumpy and I let her have her own space but I can gauge it in person. When I go back home and we’re not together she wants space and I get confused. Last time we hung out she was distant doing her own thing and then I said I was gonna go home, and as soon as I was about to leave she started getting super lovey-dovey. Then I told her how come you only give me attention when I’m going somewhere. I could tell she was annoyed but also knew it was the truth.
2
1