I really need help, Does my ex boyfriend hate me?

Okey so short story!

I met this guy over a year ago thrue mutural friends,but we started seeing each other in April and in may we were official. Everything was great, he was fantastic and so sweet to me. I can honestly say he actually loved me to some point. But then he started getting distant toward me and didn't text me first. At first I didn't realize it, but then I started to understand that he has changed his behavior towards me.

We were out on a wendsday in July and he was in a bad mood, but he got better aferwards. I texted him the next day and said if he wants to meet up let me know, since I was out on town and he finished his job at that particular time. He send me a text saying he was busy at work and cannot come, at this point I had started to notice he was distant.. I got mad and didn't anwser. On Friday he texted me and I didn't anwser, I thought he can have a taste of his own medicin. He called me around 6 a clock and I was kinda mean on the phone, like : OK, sure, yes what, no, bye bye. I didn't contact him and on Sunday he send me a text message asking how I was and it said love you in the end. I replyed saying when you get back in town let me know because we have to tall. He didn't reply. On thusday I send him a text saying we need to talk he called me up 5 min later, and I said don't you notice things are terrible between us he said I don't know what to say I have been busy these days. I said well in that case don't say nothing at all and hung up him. I thought we had an argument! I let it be and on Friday I caled him to talk and sort things out, well he broke up with me on the phone saying he doent wanna be with me, I said don't you feel anything towards me> he said yes I do but that is not the case here, I moved on, do the same. I begged him to not leave and said over and over again we can fix this. He didn't wanna hear it he hanged up on me. This was at the end of July. I didn't call or contact him untill the beggining of septemeber.

I did the NC and thought he need time to cool down. I was hurting everyday and couldent even eat at the beggining. My heart feelt so much pain. I texted him saying that " I understand that you don't wanna hear from me anymore, but I still want us to be friends in the future or at least try. He didn't reply and 4 days later he had blocked me on Facebook even though we weren't on each other friendslist he blocked me? Why would he do this? I don't seem to understand. Does he hate me? Is there any chanc of you ever being together again? I didn't go psycho on his ass, acually I never did any contact afer the breakup, we saw each other 4 times out in town during that month and he didnr say hello, but neither did I. I love him so much..
1
1