He thinks I'm sleeping with all of his friends!! :(

OK, this is a really f***ed up story.. Yesterday my boyfriend called me and said he was so sorry about his jealous behavior and that he didn't wanna lose me in his life. We met up and I said " either you get some help, or I don't want to see you anymore". Well we agreed he'd get some help with the jealousy.The problem still remains : my boyfriend thinks I'm sleeping with ALL of his friends ( literary everyone...and let me be clear. I am not ) and he can make everything I say or do into even the tiniest sign that I am. You cannot imagine. Yesterday we were out with an old friend of his that I was to meet for the first time, we all had fun for a couple of hours taking a long walk outside, but as soon as the friend said goodbye to us, my boyfriend started arguing with me. " why are you so calm now? Did you like him more than you like me? Why did you agree with him on that?" I of course said no, since I am carrying my bf's child, why would I be interested in other men, and especially his friend? We went home to me and I made dinner for us and we had an OK time, until he went crazy when we were about to sleep " why are you sleeping with him? ( the friend I met that day) Why are you doing this to me? Don't you think it hurts?" All I can say is " please leave my apartment, I am really scared of you" ( he had been that way before, and had beaten me up multiple times, so I was quite scared) he said there was nothing to be afraid of, and he would just like to sleep. I had to threaten to call the cops if he wouldn't leave. He finally left. Now he has deleted me and blocked me from Facebook ( the man is 25) and acting crazy. Four days ago he called me and asked " WHERE ARE YOU, I am at your balcony and the TV is on and there is light, so where are you?" I was out with my mum for coffee that evening. But it makes me scared that he is so convinced I've been sleeping with all of his friends that he is climbing walls to see if I'm home... ( It's the same story almost with all his friends.. he is convinced I have had sex with them.. one way or another) I really don't know what to do anymore, and since I am pregnant with his child, I would really like him to get some help, I don't want to lose the father of my child :( What are your advice? Should I call him? Try and convince him I'm not unfaithful.. AGAIN? :S Thank you
He thinks I'm sleeping with all of his friends!! :(
Add Opinion