This why both sexes feel hurt when they had sex, and the other one dumps?

The same applies to men, I just think it only happens with selective women. A man can become hooked on a woman that he’s known for an extensive amount of time and hasn’t had sex with her. The most common place for this is in a workplace, where a guy can get to know a woman and see her regularly without actually dating her. On other occasions it can be because that woman is in amongst a circle of friends but she’s seeing someone else or he hasn’t got the confidence to ask her out because he doesn’t think she’s interested. He can get hooked on her from knowing her a significant amount of time. The same is true in a relationship, men don’t fall in love with a woman until he has known her a significant amount of time.

I’ve discussed on many occasions on this web site, that a woman and man’s perception of love is vastly different. I think it’s also true to say that some men and women have an immature version of what love is. If you look at the fact that some of them say within a few weeks of knowing each other that they love each other, which to me makes love sound cheap. My idea of real love, is when a guy has decided he wants to spend the rest of his life with that woman, from my point of view he only truly loves a woman when he thinks he wants to get engaged to her or wants to commit to her long term. Anything before that point means the person “likes” (not loves) the other person. You start off fancying someone, you move onto liking someone, later on when you know them enough you begin to love them, then when you eventually love them once you decide to get engaged, move in together and commit to them long term. In my opinion love is not as cheap. I hear loads of people parroting “love you” on the phone after only dating for a month and knowing each other for a month. In my opinion, that is an immature form of love, where those people don’t know what love really means. Indeed if a guy says it in that time, it’s because you’ve had a showdown with him over whether he loves you or else he has issues from his past where women have become more attached to him, if he’s used the word “love”. I’d have to ask the question, how could people be in love with someone and then break up within a month? That’s what happens to many of these people, who say they love someone too soon. How many men use the word love before they are ready, because they feel forced into using it, because otherwise the woman would question their intentions? How many men use the word love because they think a woman will love them more if they say it?
+1 y
I think the way men confuse love, is they think if a woman gives herself up for sex, she must be in love with him. That is one of the many reasons I believe why men run away from women that have had sex too soon. In the heat of the moment a guy is wanting sex, then he wakes up in the morning and thinks, “oh no, she is more attached to me, than I’m comfortable with”.
+1 y
That is definitely the case, a man’s feelings do get way stronger after having sex. It doesn’t mean he will love her though, it just means there will be a significant increase in his feelings towards her.
4
0