Changed phone number after breakup-3 months NC

So, my ex of 8 years broke up with me about 31/2 months ago. I went no contact & have not heard from him at all. I recently went back to Facebook & he blocked me a few days later. Anyways it's been very difficult for me , I miss him so much & still love him. A few days ago I changed my cell phone number. He hasn't reached out at all but I felt like it was something I had to do to try & move forward. What do you think? Was this too drastic? I have only given the new # to a few people, we have the same mutual friends so I'm assuming he will hear I changed it. This is also someone who said he wanted to remain friends & couldn't see me not in his life ( while breaking up with me) if he wants me in his life in any sort of way he's going to have to show some real effort. I'm done being a doormat, as much as I care & still love him its something I had to do. Plus 3 months if no contact , then blocking me out if nowhere seems childish & clearly a sign at least to me he does not care. Please give me your opinions.
Changed phone number after breakup-3 months NC
Add Opinion