Why God Rightfully Deserves And Is Worthy Of Worship And Glory.

Introduction:

I'm writing this Mytake because it was kinda inspired by another fellow Gagger who is a athiest who has grumbled in the past about why should we worship God.

I just recently again was going back and forth with him and told him once again why God deserves great worship, honor, Thanksgiving and praise to which he became angry and dismissive which I expected of him as always.

In this Mytake My aim is to help others understand why God deserves worship as God and I will put scriptures of God's word, declaring why he deserves worship and is going to be worship forever more wheather you like it or not by his willing angles and saved humans. 😊

Worshiping The Unworthy.

Many secular people hate the thought of worshiping Almighty God who gives them the very oxygen they need to inhale the very next breathe they take, sunlight and rain for life to be enjoyed and sustained on earth.

Moreover, these same people are the ones that will stand outside at 3AM and for hours in freezing October to January weather smiling and screaming like morons just to hope to get a glimpse of their favorite musician or politician in person who is a complete stranger during their music tour or presidential campaign as He or She is walking by to get into their tour bus or hotel.

The same people who hate the thought of worshiping Almighty God who created the universe and intelligent life have have no problem worshiping and putting Kim Kardashian, Taylor Swift, their favorite actor or actress, author, athlete, or celebrity on a pedestal who does literally absolutely nothing for them except take their money and more than happy receive worship and glory from them. lol

Worship And Glory Belongs To God Alone.

The first commandment God gave to the ancient Hebrews as they came out of 400 years of slavery in Egypt was to not make any image of any kind to worship or worship nothing but him.

God says clearly says that He is a jealous God. It's not the petty jealously that human beings experienced when they see someone driving a better car than theirs, but rather the jealously that something that rightfully belongs to him (Worship and Glory) is givin to someone or something that doesn't rightfully deserve it.

Isaiah 42:8:

I am the Lord, that is My name;
And My glory I will not give to another,
Nor My praise to carved images.

God Doesn't Need Your Love, Worship Or Anything From You.

God is seeking your worship, but He doesn't need your worship, money, praise nor validation. Unlike humans, God is self sufficient in all things.

He doesn't suffer from boredom, low self esteem, envy, lack of riches, glory, lack of knowledge or wisdom, hunger, thrist, disease, death, depression or loneliness etc.

God is forever sitting on his glorious throne and won't be challenged nor removed from it.

So don't think for a split second God needs your little stinking Dollar bills, love, worship or anything from you because He doesn't, since all things are literally his and gives you your little sun heat lest you freeze to death and become a pillar of brick ice and the rain so the farmer can pick healthy crops to deliver to your little supermarkets to feed your little stinking fragile body with nutrients lest your body turns purple from starvation and you starve to death.

Psalm: 50:9-23:

I will not take a bull from your house,
Nor goats out of your folds.

For every beast of the forest is Mine,
And the cattle on a thousand hills.

I know all the birds of the mountains,
And the wild beasts of the field are Mine.

“If I were hungry, I would not tell you;
For the world is Mine, and all its fullness.

Will I eat the flesh of bulls,
Or drink the blood of goats?
Offer to God Thanksgiving,
And pay your vows to the Most High.

Call upon Me in the day of trouble;
I will deliver you, and you shall glorify Me.”

But to the wicked God says:

“What right have you to declare My statutes,
Or take My covenant in your mouth,
Seeing you hate instruction
And cast My words behind you?

When you saw a thief, you consented with him,
And have been a partaker with adulterers.

You give your mouth to evil,
And your tongue frames deceit.

You sit and speak against your brother;
You slander your own mother’s son.

These things you have done, and I kept silent;
You thought that I was altogether like you;
But I will rebuke you,
And set them in order before your eyes.

“Now consider this, you who forget God,
Lest I tear you in pieces,
And there be none to deliver:

Whoever offers praise glorifies Me;
And to him who orders his conduct aright
I will show the salvation of God.”

Acts 17:21-25:

Then Paul stood in the midst of the Areopagus and said, “Men of Athens, I perceive that in all things you are very religious; for as I was passing through and considering the objects of your worship, I even found an altar with this inscription:

TO THE UNKNOWN GOD.

Therefore, the One whom you worship without knowing, Him I proclaim to you: “God, who made the world and everything in it, since He is Lord of heaven and earth, does not dwell in temples made with hands.

Nor is He worshiped with men’s hands, as though He needed anything, since He gives to all life, breath, and all things

Worthy Is God Almighty Of Now And Eternal Worship And Glory.

Everything has its source and origin. God is the only being that is unexpressly brilliant and creative in mind, knowledge, wisdom and power and that is eternal and has no begining nor end nor nothing created him, but he created all things both in the heavens and on earth therefore he worthy of great homage, worship and eternal glory.

Isaiah 46:9-11:

Remember the former things of old,
For I am God, and there is no other;
I am God, and there is none like Me,
Declaring the end from the beginning,
And from ancient times things that are not yet done,
Saying, ‘My counsel shall stand,
And I will do all My pleasure,’
Calling a bird of prey from the east,
The man who executes My counsel, from a far country.

Indeed I have spoken it;
I will also bring it to pass.
I have purposed it;
I will also do it.

Revelation 4:1-11:

After these things I looked, and behold, a door standing open in heaven.

And the first voice which I heard was like a trumpet speaking with me, saying, “Come up here, and I will show you things which must take place after this.”

Immediately I was in the Spirit; and behold, a throne set in heaven, and One sat on the throne.

And He who sat there was like a jasper and a sardius stone in appearance; and there was a rainbow around the throne, in appearance like an emerald.

Around the throne were twenty-four thrones, and on the thrones I saw twenty-four elders sitting, clothed in white robes; and they had crowns of gold on their heads.

And from the throne proceeded lightnings, thunderings, and voices.

Seven lamps of fire were burning before the throne, which are the seven Spirits of God.

Before the throne there was a sea of glass, like crystal.

And in the midst of the throne, and around the throne, were four living creatures full of eyes in front and in back.

The first living creature was like a lion, the second living creature like a calf, the third living creature had a face like a man, and the fourth living creature was like a flying eagle.

The four living creatures, each having six wings, were full of eyes around and within.

And they do not rest day or night, saying:

“Holy, holy, holy,
Lord God Almighty,
Who was and is and is to come!”

Whenever the living creatures give glory and honor and thanks to Him who sits on the throne, who lives forever and ever, the twenty-four elders fall down before Him who sits on the throne and worship Him who lives forever and ever, and cast their crowns before the throne, saying:

“You are worthy, O Lord,
To receive glory and honor and power;
For You created all things,
And by Your will they exist and were created.”

Conclusion:

Like I already said, God doesn't need you for nothing. We need him just to breathe and eat etc.

If you desire to continue to worship Kim K, Britney Spears, the pope, celebrity, your fat little pig Buddha statue that can't see you, hear you, nor talk or whatever statue you worship or your delusional athiest science "experts" that are feeding you lies go right ahead.

But as for me I will continue to worship and honor My savior, My King of Kings and Lord of Lords the great God Jesus Christ who alone is holy and to whom alone belongs worship, honor, blessings, wisdom, riches and glory now and forever more. 😊

Joshua 24:15:

And if it seems evil to you to serve the Lord, choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the River, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you dwell. But as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.” ❤

814
Hispanic-Cool-Guy is a GirlsAskGuys Influencer
Who are Influencers?

Join the discussion

What Girls Said 8

• Got to love the pretentiousness of religious believers. They can fool themselves into believing their pride only exists to promote loving God, but it's all nonsense. They have pride in their massive egos because they're going to heaven and you're not - sure.

The cult-like slave relationship people have with an imaginary man is so sad it's both hilarious and sad.

• Beautifully Done, hun!!!
    "Our Father Who Art in Heaven, Hallow Be Thy Name..."
    Simple as that. xx

• good one

• Okay then. What about people like me that don't really worship anything at all? Not Kim K. or any other celebrities, no other deities nor science.

On a side note; what let's you say "science" are feeding people lies? Where's your proof everything you quoted from the Bible aren't lies, either? You weren't there to witness it. Who's to say these people weren't just having hallucinations because they ate the wrong kind of mushroom?
    By all means, feel free to believe in God & worship him, I don't care, but I think it's kind of presumptuous to go around telling other people they're idiots for not doing the same thing while your only reasoning is something some dudes wrote a couple hundred years ago down.

• You may not worship celebrities etc but you worship yourself in terms you put yourself before God which is idoltery. What about money? Do you put money or anything before God?

And science is great. But when have a scientist telling you there is no creator and that the universe and intelligent life just happened out thin year he is lying to you.

Besides science is the study of the observable. No scientists was alive to observe the begining of the universe for them to go around giving theories as fact.

And the Bible is the word of God. Anyone that truly wants to find out the truth will know it is. The truth doesn't hide.

• I believe in God. His Angels. His Books. I believe in Moses, Jesus and Muhammad and all the messengers.

• What? Muhammad? That's Islam. Christianity and Islam doesn't mix, it's either one or the other.

• @DawnRising
      "so what you're saying that Jesus existed before Mary gave birth to him or something like that?"
      Yes. that's what He Himself claimed.

Hebrews 10:5-6
      Therefore, when Christ came into the world, He said: "Sacrifice and offering You did not desire, but a body You prepared for me. 6In burnt offerings and sin offerings
      You took no delight.
      7Then I said, ‘Here I am, it is written about Me in the scroll:
      I have come to do Your will, O God.’”
      8In the passage above He says, “Sacrifices and offerings, burnt offerings and sin offerings You did not desire, nor did You delight in them” (although they are required by the Law). 9Then He adds, “Here I am, I have come to do Your will.” He takes away the first to establish the second. 10And by that will, we have been sanctified through the sacrifice of the body of Jesus Christ once for all.

We believe in One God in Three Persons.

Check out
      www.blueletterbible.org/.../don_stewart

• 7h

They are all prophets of God, Jesus is not son of God, he's a prophet of God, just like Mohammad and others. We believe in all of them, Moses, Jacob, Joseph, David, Solomon, Abraham, Jesus Christ and etc, and the last prophet of God Mohammad. If you think that we are sinful and terrorists, so we don't care. If you are not happy with that come and destroy us. This is the promise of God, Islam is always there and it is eternal!
      Never forget, it is God who judges between us in the day of judgement. In that day, all things will be clear!
      "In the name of God, the Gracious, the Merciful. Say, “He is God, the One. God, the Absolute. He begets not, nor was He begotten. And there is nothing comparable to Him.”

• But I can't worship a god who hates me! I'm too gay for him!

• Repent of your sins and come to God. He will forgive you.

• What kind of Church do you live next to? The Church of the damned?

• To me it sounds like Islam extremism.

• Why is it you expect people to respect your beliefs but you can't respect theirs? Most religious people hear you don't believe in the Christian God and instead of respecting that they threaten with hell or try to coerce you into their mindset

• I respect people's right to worship a rock or believe whatever mumbo jumbo they desire, but I don't respect their religion and it's my right as it's their right to reject Christianity.

I don't know where you are getting I'm coercing others to accept Christianity.

Do I believe people who reject the gospel and the Lord Jesus Christ are going to hell? Yes I do. But that doesn't mean I'm forcing anyone to accept Christ or the gospel.

• Of you truly feel that way then I pity you and those around you

• Only retards? Really, who uses that word these days? It shows your total lack of empathy for those less fortunate than you. But it does make you the perfect person to speak on behalf of your hateful and vengeful god. Consider this. How many deaths does the Bible credit to Satan? Other than Job's family, the Bible doesn't say anything about Satan ever killing anyone. And even those deaths can really be laid at the feet of your god since the abuse of Job was your god's idea. Now, how many deaths does the Bible attribute to your god? More than can be counted. Estimates range from two million to thirty million. He murdered armies, entire civilizations. And that's not even counting the time he murdered the entire human population, minus a single family. (By the way. After the flood, your god promised Noah that he would never destroy the planet again. Yet the book of Revelation says that the entire planet will be destroyed and replaced with a new earth. So your god is also a liar.)

• Lol this mytake is beyond pretentious.

"Why you should worship god" "God doesn't need worship"

God doesn't exist. And you are beyond ignorant.

• A superior being that created the universe, planets, sea, sun, moon, incredability complex DNA and atoms, natural laws fruits, vegetables, 5 senses, conscience etc doesn't exist, but you and I that will be turn into maggots and dust upon death do exist.

Intelligent life came from a non intelligent source according to you.

It's pretty safe to say you are beyond stupid and delusional.

• Our "intelligence" is just a series of electrical signals firing off in random sequences. There is nothing miraculous about our being.

What Guys Said 14

• "who gives them the very oxygen they need"
    -No he doesn't. It seems that your first argument is, "god makes life possible, so worship him." The problem is that this argument relies on the notion of god being real. If a person disagrees with the notion, the argument is null and can not be used to sway someone who doesn't believe, to begin with.

The statement about god seeking our worship and yet not requiring it is contradictory. Why does the supposed creator of the whole of the infinitely wide universe require ants to worship him? What does it do for him? And if he's so infinitely loving, why give a binary choice of either worshipping or burning? That is not love.

"Everything has its source and origin. God is the only being that is unexpressly brilliant and creative in mind, knowledge, wisdom and power and that is eternal and has no begining nor end"

I'm sorry but that is one of the biggest objective reasons why I would have to mentally struggle to accept the whole notion of God. This is just doublethink from 1984, except religious. "Everything has a source of origin. Oh but well except this one thing."

No. Doesn't work that way.

"Like I already said, God doesn't need you for nothing. We need him just to breathe and eat etc."

For the sake of argument, assuming that God is real and he created everything and thus we really do need to breathe 'his' air and what not. What does thanking him even change? We never asked to be created and yet we are asked to be thankful that we are. What if I wanted to be created better? What if I wanted to be without the need to breathe or eat or defecate? My point is, if you offer someone something for free, they owe you nothing. A "thank you" is a gesture of politeness but nothing more, but it is not their responsibility to be thankful and neither is it your right to expect them to be thankful.

All in all, if you do a good deed, you do it on your own terms. You have zero right to expect people to be thankful. No one owes you that the same as you did not owe them the good deed. If someone is thankful to you, then that's good on them but that was purely because of their good personality, not because of any responsibility towards you on their part.

• # 1: God didn't create you. He created Adam and Eve and the original animals. You and I are a by-product of biology and reproducing by our forefathers.

#2: To desire worship and honor isn't the samething as to need. Big difference.

#3: God is real just as you and I are real. Intelligent life can't come from a non intelligent source or pop out of dust. Don't be stupid.

#4: God is good and loving. And people don't go to hell by accident.

If you're in the company of demons and Satan in hell then it says a lot about as a person. Particularly that you are a rebel, a lover of sin and hater of God.

#5: You're extremly ungrateful.

• They are lying to you or have a perverted water down Catholic Devil Bible.

I'll show you the scriptures.

Genesis 2:2-3:

Thus the heavens and the earth, and all the host of them, were finished.

And on the seventh day God ended His work which He had done, and He rested on the seventh day from all His work which He had done.

Then God blessed the seventh day and sanctified it, because in it He rested from all His work which God had created and made.

Psalm 5:4-6:

For You are not a God who takes pleasure in wickedness,
      Nor shall evil dwell with You.

The boastful shall not stand in Your sight;
      You hate all workers of iniquity.

You shall destroy those who speak falsehood;
      The Lord abhors the bloodthirsty and deceitful man.

• And they will say that you are lying as well, so we come back to the same point in which I can't know which is right so I assume that neither are.
      And dude, I don't care for some ancient text.

• Well in the eyes of the faithful, that makes sense.

But this take won't really convince the faithless if you think about it.

What this take just convinced me of is that we are just merely a collateral effect. This only convinced me that, assuming God does exist, that we are beneath his notice. The only reason why we are alive is because God thought we are amusing and let us be.

Well regardless, somewhat interesting take

• I clearly understand that those who reject God won't accept it one bit. I just did to make a point on why God deserves worship, honor and glory.

• Fair enough, but in that case, it might be better to just express your faith without relying on the bible. It's hard to use the bible as a viable point of argument if the other side will just dismiss it regardless of its validity or not.

I'm no Christian, but I do think you to me a person of indomitable faith.

• You are very condescending to those who don't believe in the same mythology you choose to believe in. Your line about the "fat little pig Buddha" is extremely offensive. You, who worships the little cross-shaped idol you wear around your neck or the very many statues of your saints, the statues of your Jesus in every church; idols abound in your mythology.

You express disdain for those who don't believe in your god. But you really don't understand why we don't believe and there is no way for us to explain it to you. When you can adequately explain why you don't believe in Zeus or Odin, then you may come to understand why we don't believe in your god. They are all myths cut from the same cloth. (and frankly, the worship of Zeus is older than the worship of your god and in some small communities in Greece, it continues to this day.)

• @Hispanic-cool-guy Have you ever seen those tv preachers? Any of them really. Even years, decades ago them always saying with such a sweet face and voice and smile to sent all your money to them. I Remember Tammy Faye Bakker If I'm not mistaken always doing that. I remember the day where I looked at her hands and they were filled with rings that looked very expensive. Like 1 or 2 rings on each finger aside from the wig. I never saw that again, she must have wore them by mistake. There are other, but there are so many sheep who follow them. The problem now days is that people only think they are worshiping God, but really aren't.

• TV preachers are thieves and liars. Not all, but 95% of them are. You can tell by them always trying to sell you a book, CD' s etc.

• So what i learned from this is that god is extremely jelous and as a result punishes people for not worshipping in him because that power belongs to him. Once again in my eyes that has a lot more in common with the devil then with an actual god.

I said it many times, but ill repeat it again. A good being doesn't desire to be worshipped as the good being knows that gives him power over you he should not have. Good entity's care about freedom and free will, they care about love. So in my eyes if you want to honor god you do so by being positive to your peers and build them up rather then be selfish and do things with negative intentions (Where you purpusely hurt others for your own gain) but not by bowing down before him while you have not even met him.

But even though i see that was the way to properly honor god, i don't think you should be positive to others because of it. That should come from your heart, when you are genuinely a good person.

• Dude you think as a man which is extremly limited. A God thinks as a God. Like I said God doesn't need you to worship nor glorify him.

Go worship yourself or whatever you want.

• So if you want to convince me you would need to explain to me why a good being would seek power and/or worship.
      I dont seek anyone to worship me and i dont worship anyone.

• "So if you want to convince me you would need to explain to me why a good being would seek power and/or worship.
      I dont seek anyone to worship me and i dont worship anyone."

Lol dude you are funny. God is seeking power now? God is all powerful and it's not seeking power. God has power over you now.

He can literally kill you on the spot right now and send you to hell if he desires and ain't nothing you or anyone can do about it.

• Very pretentious. How can you be sure your god is the real one?

• I’d be more than happy to if I ever saw a shred of evidence that any god (s) were real.

• Exactly.. I'm tired of seeing people mindlessly follow the words of a book written hundreds of years ago about a God that literally has zero shred of existence.

• It's especially unfortunate that the majority of people can never break out of that cycle :/ pity they can't realize that the damage has been done.

• This is exactly why you will not find evidence, once presented you are willing to give up your freedom. That is not there intention.

• I am all for taking pride in and praising your religion but you seem to have a lot to say about other peoples faiths. Please respect other peoples beliefs as i respect yours. In many of the responses, rather than respecting their beliefs, you condemn them.

• Dude, don't tell people Buddha is feeding us with lies, but people who believe God exist aren't. God doesn't exist, mate. God is a lie told by people to create an answer on their own to explain that what is unexplained. Now I wouldn't have had a problem with you believing in God if you weren't to roast anyone that believes in something else than God.

• You right. I shouldn't disrespect another person's belief. Error on my part.

• Who said he was right, it's people like us that need to roast people like him. The world is such a horrible place now because of it. Because of people not wanting to hear or accept the truth that is clear as the nose on their face.

• @sean1234: He is not right about Buddha or whatever religion, but I shouldn't be disrespecting another person's religion the way I did.

• Thanks for the love, bruh 😇🙌🙏

• Do you really think an all powerful, all knowing, all present being would *actually* care if primitive, insignificant primates worshiped it in bizarre rituals?

You CAN'T be serious lol!

• GaG promotes religion? I mean, this is a recommended MyTake so I assume that means it's featured.

Interesting.

• a+ story, wouldn't read again

• If your god doesn't need praise, then why do you care if he gets it?

If you think secular people "worship" the Kardashians, then perhaps you have a very fucked up view of what worship means. In which case, maybe your god doesn't want your kind of worship anyway.

It seems to me that your worship is like that of the weak ape prostrating himself against the tribal leader because he is the strongest.

If there was a god, I'd have to see how he's worthy of worship, not just assume it because he's so much more powerful than I am. He allows incredible suffering, cancers in children, eternal suffering. How does this make him deserving of worship?

• Go look up the definition of worship, because you obviously don't know what it means. And God doesn't owe you nor children nor anyone squat.

Humans are a bunch of degenerates and sinners anyways. You blessed enough he doesn't just cause you to go blind right now.

• @GodHatesKaitlin like I said, either he has fucked up ideas about what worship is, or fucked up ideas about the place of vacuous celebrities in modern culture.