What God said to me in a dream

What God said to me in a dream

God gives me useful advice in my dream pretty often. It’s not a daily occurrence but when God tells me something that I remember the revelation lasts a lifetime.

One dream I got from God was that if I trust in the Lord; He would take the ugliness in my life and He would make it beautiful.

I can think of one time where something that seemed bad turned out good.

For example, when my lap top keyboard broke down and typing became harder I decided I would postpone writing until I got a new lap top since typing a book on a cell phone is harder.

That half year delay turned out to be a good thing because I ended up with 24 more book outlines and my new ideas were so good that I decided to throw all my old ideas in the trash. I now have upgraded book ideas.

I can also think of times where I was excluded from bible study for my ignorance about Christianity but it turned out to be good for me because I learned a deeper level of righteousness that the leaders in the religious group were not practicing.

Not being able to work has forced me to spend my time doing other activities like watching videos or reading books and my personality has improved as a result of it. I also had more time to participate in social activity since they were all happening on zoom as opposed to meeting physically like they did in the past. And this made discourse easier because I did not have to put on a winter jacket and buy a bus ticket and purchase lunch and dinner to attend social events with my friends.

God can take any ugly situation and make it beautiful if you trust in Him and rely on Him and seek Him.

I know formerly homeless guys who got off the street and found jobs and then returned to the homeless shelter as paid service workers to offer emotional support to other homeless people by working there as opposed to being a client there like they were before.

And I know abused children who became mental health professionals so they could help other abused children. Now they have both money and respect and they are helping people too. They are living a meaningful existence and have all their material desires satisfied.

What God said to me in a dream
5
1

Most Helpful Guy

• Jjpayne
    I think God takes what we think as closed doors and sees them as open doors. It's important that we step back and see our struggles not as road blocks but opportunities.

This reminds me of a song
    Blessings by Laura storyWhat God said to me in a dream
    Is this still revelant?
    • Jjpayne

Thank you for the mho 😊

Most Helpful Girl

• Meangurl
    The Lord works in mysterious ways he has touched me in my life more than once and I am so grateful to have him in my life
    Is this still revelant?

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

04
  • Maraneva
    A summarising sentence would be "Seek ye first the kingdom of God and all these things shall be added unto thee"
    • HOAAH

And his righteousness!!

• Fromdusktilldawn
    Its not god talking to you in your dreams its your subconsciousness...
  • john23232323
    How did i end up here? So many weird people
  • David_Bayer
    You have useful unconscious mind.