AHHHHHHHHHHH... Disgusting!!! 😡 Christians what are your thoughts to what these people are doing to Christianity image?

I can not express how much I detest false teachers and false converts. And I don't want to hear "Judge not lest you be judge" We as professing Christians should judge and stand against this foolishness and what is doing to our religion.

These people ruin what true Biblical Christianity is all about and cause a occasion for the religion to be mocked and to have a bad reputation among the heathens.

The Lord Jesus warned to beware of false prophets.

Matthew 7:15-16:

“Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves. You will know them by their fruits."

2 Peter 2:1-3:

But there were also false prophets among the people, even as there will be false teachers among you, who will secretly bring in destructive heresies, even denying the Lord who bought them, and bring on themselves swift destruction.

And many will follow their destructive ways, because of whom the way of truth will be blasphemed. By covetousness they will exploit you with deceptive words; for a long time their judgment has not been idle, and their destruction does not slumber.

Jesus taught his true sheep don't follow the voice of strangers (False teachers) Just sickening!

John 10:4-5:

And when he brings out his own sheep, he goes before them; and the sheep follow him, for they know his voice. Yet they will by no means follow a stranger, but will flee from him, for they do not know the voice of strangers.”

2 Timothy 4:1-4:

I charge you therefore before God and the Lord Jesus Christ, who will judge the living and the dead at His appearing and His kingdom. Preach the word!

Be ready in season and out of season. Convince, rebuke, exhort, with all longsuffering and teaching.

For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine, but according to their own desires, because they have itching ears, they will heap up for themselves teachers; and they will turn their ears away from the truth, and be turned aside to fables.

222

What Girls Said 2

• If you're talking about true biblical Christianity, then you have to make sure you follow every little thing. Do you wear synthetic fabrics? Do you mix fabrics? If so, you're a hypocrite.

• That was a custom for the Hebrew nation of Isreal under the old testament. We Christians only follow moral laws not the old covenant civil laws, festival laws nor customs.

• 4d

@Bananaman177: Amazing. I thought God was just being picky about certain dress code. Indeed God is smarter. Humans need to sit their butts down.

Thanks for sharing. 😊

• Rev. Peter Popoff is worst. Its really a shame. It gives us a bad name. All of us are not greedy.

• They are all equally horrible devils.

• You're right.

• Don't worry about the collective worry about yourself as the individual. Christianity is just a man made religion. What's important is you personally honour gods word. Remember what it says, nothing is hidden what won't be revealed and at the time of judgement not one stone will be left on top of another. They'll all get their just reward in time. Vengeance is his not ours

What Guys Said 22

• Seems to me we're all being tested, by design or default, our true natures. It's says in revelations those who stand firm to the end shall be saved. There's a quote about separating the chaff from the wheat or basically the righteous from the garbage. These people are garbage and this is the filtering out process just like all the perverts and sadists who want their base nature to be recognised in the letter of the law so they can corrupt more weak minded people. That's all I see now, weak and perverse people being weak and perverse but don't worry these things have to happen. That's what the parable about the wise man and the foolish man building on the rock and the sand. The wise mans faith held in the face of lies and adversity for his faith was like a beacon in the darkness created by the evil of this world. The foolish man had no convictions so when challenged all the lies and deception corrupted him because he had no faith which kept him grounded and on the right path. Hold to your principles and beliefs and you'll be fine. Let them walk off the cliffs they're useless people anyway and they won't be told. Folk like that only see and hear what they want to. For they are ever seeing but not perceiving and they're forever hearing but not understanding

• We cannot do anything or have any positive effect in the world whatsoever until AFTER we seriously clean house and start excommunicating some of these infidel defilers.

At least 70% of all practicing Christians in America should be excommunicated immediately. "No, you're NOT a Christian, stop saying you are, and stop coming to church, we don't want you here, you're making us all look bad."

That's FIRST, before we even bother taking a look at the world. We should call back all missionaries. "Yeah, we're not spreading the word anymore, now we're policing ourselves and purging heretics."

It's an absolute state of emergency, Christianity is dying of cancer.

• And Jesus went into the temple of God, and cast out all them that sold and bought in the temple, and overthrew the tables of the moneychangers, and the seats of them that sold doves,

And said unto them, It is written, My house shall be called the house of prayer; but ye have made it a den of thieves.

these guys are just like the money lenders in the temple and should be treated as such Jesus would drive them out and they should be driven out of Christianity the only people that are making money from this prayer are the people that lead this false church

• He isn't tainting anybody. They aren't truly righteous men and women if they believe his words and his works. I like to think I understand a lot of the teaching even if I don't know a fraction of what's in the good book and I can see him for what he is. So can you. I wouldn't give him the time of day never mind money but they will do what does that say about them?

• @Dale1982: I agree. His followers are wicked and greedy and deserve to be swindled out of every dime by these crooks.

• Check out "Jason A" he is a good end times video maker. Very interesting stuff.

I think we should call out false teachings for sure. Also to live by example the best we can!

• How come no one mentioned slave trade so far? NOTHING WHATSOVER in the Holy Bible criticizes slavery. Slavery is totally permitted by christianity, there are no explicit bans on it. Catholic priests baptized black slaves about to be sent to America, they even took 10% share.

• They make me sick.

• The preachers who claim they'll make you rich have been around forever. Usually it only works for them.

• I see a successful man. I see a man, who has charisma and exploiting the system. I see a man, who is capable to „control“ crowds and convince them to give him money. He is exploiting simplicity and belief system. And look what he can do. What he can say, and yet, he gets money.
    And this is what you get, if your belief system isn’t based on evidence, real data, proof, testability, repeatability, independence of circumstances, and so on. I don’t blame him. He is good. I blame people, who willingly give him money. He doesn’t steel. He exploits.
    And the bible stuff… Sorry. It’s like me quoting Harry Potter. Really. Books, fictional, written by man… One has 8 movies, the other…too many followers, who don’t question thing.
    And let me make one thing very clear. People aren’t only bad or stupid. We all are bad and stupid in some regards, brilliant in others. However, ideology can be bad. And the ones, which are having pointless rules, discourages you from rational thinking, locks you in certain mindset…those are bad.

• Prosperity preachers are perhaps some of the worst sinners of all.

• How to piss of Catholics with one image

static.independent.co.uk/.../pope-francis-1.jpg

• I hate hypocrites. And I went to a private Christian high school, where I was bullied and I was told by the school principal that I won't amount to anything, after I dropped out of high school because I couldn't take the terrible treatment and the bias they had for the athletes (which a few of them did, not all but a few).

Almost two years later, i am a borderline atheist who has lost his faith in a Christian God (I don't believe Jesus is my savior, and they have made a lot of money off a man who was tortured and fail to recognize to others who were crucified at those times).

On the flip side, I do have a four point o GPA after 33 credits of community college and I am happy now then I was back then. Before that, I got my GED in about three months. I am also a straight edge, so I don't drink or smoke anymore (like I was while being Christian)

• Catholic or Christian?
      A lot of Catholic friends of mine have left the faith for what you describe be bullies or corrupt elders. I am Christian, not Catholic and find many issues with Catholicism myself. If you want to look for an example of Christianity look to Jesus, not any one person besides Him. Remember, if you for imperfection in anyone besides Him, you will find it. Jesus is the example we follow, we are imperfect people pursuing a perfect God!

• Baptist Christians they were...

• Surely with the mental gymnastics people go through to defend Islam #NotAllMuslims can also be utilized here? Hell attending a church in an of itself is an option. Read your damned bible in your own home and pray in peace. Throw some money at a charity every now and then.

• First: those are Pagan images. Second: who gives a shit what other people are doing?

• I wouldn't care if they didn't claim Christianity. My religion tells me to exposed false teachers and darkness.

• @MackFreeze the currently accepted theory of evolution is none of what you said. All you've said are a bunch of lies, probably fed to you by your Christian parents. I know because I used to be the same way. My parents had me convinced that evolution was stupid and there was no evidence and "where did the monkeys come from?". But then I went to college, started studying the subject and I realized that my Christian parents were the dumbasses.

• Can you explain to me evolution from universe inception, to where we get morals from, to humans

• Ahhhhh one cult with similar ideas is different than my cult! Stay in your lane man. Who cares about what pretend magic sky-man they want to throw their money at?

• Tell these Protestant fucks that they're heretics and will burn in Hell if they don't stop ripping people off.

• Hey, not all protestants support this grabage. As far as I'm concerned these people aren't even real Christians. Real Christians know better than to follow false teachers. These people shepard isn't Jesus Christ at all.

• Lol after Jesus ascended into Heaven, he became Pope. You do know that, right?

• Smh. Whatever dude. If you want to continue to follow that demonic apostate chruch of Satan in disguise filled with a bunch of false doctrine and sick pedophiles that like having sex with little boys so be.

• A bunch of ignorant people and don't get me wrong it goes for all that go to the building they call "church". Besides giving money they are literally symbolically practicing cannibalism and yet can't rationalize it... eat body of Christ and drink his blood

• it was perverted after the moment the carpenter jew died.

• Christianity will be culled soon enough, and such people will be among those removed from its vines.

• Yeaaaa get that money

• Dude, you should be more concerned about what YOU are doing to Christianity's image right here. You are a freaking fanatic.