Does "God" live within you or outside you? How do you know if he has listened to your prayers?

This question applies to Agnostic faith too. ๐Ÿ‘ผ๐Ÿ’ž

1042

Most Helpful Guy

• It's your conscience. When they say nothing is hidden what won't be revealed, it means you can't hide you from you. God is all the goodness in you. The part of you which knows right from wrong. You break you own mold and you're conscience will make you suffer, like feeling guilt for stealing say when you know it's wrong. If your good god is in you and if he's in you he's there because you keep his rules. If you break the rules you'll suffer until you are genuinely sorry for breaking them. Repenting for sin. If you adopt a way of life you must respect it's rules or what's the point?

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• If there is such thing as god then he must be deaf, because prayers are definitely not being listened to. Iโ€™m not even talking about myself here, Iโ€™ve never really prayed. But there are plenty of good people out there, people who believe in god and pray and still get nothing. People still lose jobs, their homes and families. Babies die before they even have a chance to live. People and their families are tortured by cancers and die slow, painful deaths. Lowlifes of this world rape children and bomb cities. People starve to death. Where is this god when stuff like that is happening to good people who believe in him?

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE