Vote A
  • Religious
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Atheist, since there are no gods.

Science beats religion any day. The Chinese, the Mesopotamians, the Peruvians, all great civilizations who have been around and there's no flood that wiped everything out like with Noah's Ark.

1|3
    1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I've always been an atheist, even though I come from a very christian background.

1|5
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 28

• I'm an agnostic, I don't know if there is a divine being. But if there is, I think they would have some waaay better shit to do, than to watch us pathetic little creatures. I don't think this being would even believe in us, maybe this universe is just some kind of divine fart, that it'll never notice.

0|0
    0|0
  • Neither, but i voted Religious since thats closer.
    I follow my own beliefs and am a strong believer but its not a traditional religion or something i share with others. I merely follow my own path.

0|1
    0|0
  • With this kind of poll, you should include "agnostic" and "spiritual". A lot of people with fundamental spiritual beliefs avoid organized religion, like me. Many others are open-minded and unsure, like I used to be.

0|0
    0|1
  • Hi, I'm CK and I'm a Mormon (another kind of Christian).

Hope you all have a fantastic day! 😀 (seriously, iHope y'all are doing well)

1|0
    0|1
  • Fairly secular values/lifestyle, but I consider myself religious, in that I do believe, and I think about it quite a lot.

0|0
    0|0
  • There's many more variants actually. I am quite certain there is no higher being in our universe, but I cannot know for sure.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have religious views and believe in Lord Jesus Christ.

1|0
    0|1
  • I don't believe in bullsh** with nothing to back it up, so obviously I'm an atheist.

0|1
    1|0
  • I can't believe in fairytales anymore. I am not 10 for quite some time already... And we have a scientific proof of evolution and so many other stuff.

0|0
    1|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 18

• Not completely atheist, but leaning more towards that than religious.

0|0
    0|0
  • Atheist

1|3
    0|1
  • Atheist of course, I'm realistic and rational.

1|2
    0|1
  • I'm an agnostic atheist to be specific.

0|2
    0|0
  • Religious/believe in God

0|0
    0|2
  • Religious.

0|0
    0|2
  • Agnostic.

0|0
    0|2
  • atheist af

0|1
    1|2
    • i don't believe in god but in satan i do

• Show All
    • There is no "one god", only judeo-christian-islamic religions believe in that (they just use different name for that alleged "one god"). But other religions believe in lots of different gods, so you don't qualify as an atheist, because atheists don't believe in any god (including Satanic, Luciferian, Demonic etc).

• @Femdomina here's what you can do, LEAVE

• Religious

0|0
    0|2
  • Religious

0|0
    0|2
  • Show more from Girls

Recommended myTakes