It happened again, either I'm just crazy or God or the universe or something is trying to tell me something?

It happened again, some random person started praying over me today at work. This is like the 2nd person to do this. The first guy was a man in a line at a chicken place. I thought he was just being polite or crazy but he just started praying and telling me I'm gonna be something special. Today the same thing basically happened. A lady purchased some stuff from me but then she just looked at me and put her hand on my chest and started praying. Now maybe I'm crazy, I'm not trying to brag or get attention or anything I'm just saying. If I really am, "special" then why does everyone my age hate me? Girls hate me, guys hate me, I'm just a joke to most people. So why does this keep happening? My mom says when I was little this would happen a lot but I just figured it was people being polite. Can anyone explain this phenomenon because I'm confused. It happened again, either I'm just crazy or God or the universe or something is trying to tell me something??

27

Most Helpful Girl

• that's some weird ass shit man... I got nothing for ya

Most Helpful Guy

• Are you disabled or anything like that or autistic or perhaps schizophrenic? On the other hand maybe you give off a spiritual vibe that's pretty cool yet strange

• I don't know about spiritual. People my age think I'm lame but adults always see something in me.