Which would you rather have your Boyfriend/Girlfriend be Atheist or Pagan?

Which would you rather have your Boyfriend/Girlfriend be Atheist or Pagan? Help me settle a debate I'm having with a friend on the topic. If you had to choose one or the other which would you prefer your partner be Pagan or Atheist? Neither or Both is not part of the debate. Please limit your response to the choices below.
  • Which would you rather have your Boyfriend/Girlfriend be Atheist or Pagan? Atheist
  • Which would you rather have your Boyfriend/Girlfriend be Atheist or Pagan? Pagan

822

Most Helpful Girl

• Well
    1. I’m pagan
    2. paganism is one of the oldest religions on this earth
    3. Paganism has different sects so paganism is very vague

So I’d choose paganism

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm agnostic (aethiest technically) and I started dating a pagan recently. It's honestly been kind of an adventure seeing how her and her mother do things. For instance her mother ALWAYS carries sage with her, and both of them use tarrot cards at least once a month. It's been very interesting and fun to be apart of it, even as an outsider looking in.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE