Is there any guy who is waiting for marriage to have sex?

Is there any guy  who is waiting marriage to have sex?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I would say the answer to this is absolutely yes. I don't know anybody who's voting for marriage for sex but I'm pretty sure that there are guys out there that are religiously involved and are doing the same thing you're doing if that's what you're doing

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I know someone who wait

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 34

• 21 years and counting. I will wait for as long as it takes to find Her. Whoever she is I know she's out there and waiting too.

4|1
    0|0
    • 😥😥This is beautiful. Good luck finding her buddy!

• Show All
    • @Musicgeek21 😱I didn’t realize guys like you still exist!!! You’ll find “her,” almost definetly!! Viele Gluck!

• Just teaching a life lesson I learned the hard way.

• I am.
    A woman's heart is a precious thing, and I shall not toy with any.
    I've gone on for paragraphs about why sex is better when committment is attatched, ans why waiting is beneficial. I won't repeat myself here, but I am certainly in a minority with my view.

2|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I will be ready as soon as my partner is ready. I am not rushing my partner on it, because it might be special for her, and I want it to be special too. I guess,

2|1
    0|0
  • I am, as I want to comply with the wishes of my girlfriend. I would rather wait than risk losing her.

3|0
    0|0
  • I am waiting for my bride to have sex.

Maybe I'm old fashioned, or too Christian or whatever, but I believe that sex is sacred between a man and woman.

2|0
    0|0
  • Yes, at least there will be something right to do in this world.

2|1
    0|0
  • Me. I currently don't date because I actually want it to be special

2|1
    0|0
  • For the guys that say they are waiting. What if you feel you found the one and you are truly in love etc. And she tells you that she isn't a virgin.

1|0
    0|0
    • Life isn't perfect or ideal. Even the best chemistry between people will have flaws, fights and arguments. Sex only should be the icing on top of the huge cake called marriage. Originally, it had a functional purpose for the sake of reproduction, but now that the worlds populace has spiked, its no longer necessary for survival reasons. You should always love your partner unconditionally after you decide to spend your lives together. Virginity should be the least of your concern. Sex was supposed to be a special super glue to keep everything together, but since our generation and the media has made it casual it has become only pleasure and self absorbed. There's a good chance she isn't a virgin or even he (if you are a female reading this), but don't let that stop you. The fact that you waited means something and you are trying to break the vicious cycle that is destroying true love and great long lasting relationships.

• Would be nice but at this time of my life I doubt I'm getting married

1|0
    0|0
  • I know a guy. he is christian and really into that religion stuff.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm waiting for the right time, I don't want to be embarrassed to say I fucked them in the future.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, I am, but I don't want to marry or have sex. Marriage is not a lisence to sex.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd do it whenever she really wants me to, honestly.

1|0
    0|0
  • Here.

1|1
    0|0
  • Yes, I am.

1|0
    0|0
  • I am

2|1
    0|0
  • I hope not

0|0
    0|0
  • I was but my girlfriend is too fucking hot

0|2
    0|0
  • Yes. Monogamy all the way.

1|1
    0|0
  • Yea I think iam

1|1
    0|0
  • I have never met one.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not voluntarily lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I am

1|0
    0|0
  • Some guys like that

1|0
    0|0
  • :handup:

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0
  • Not through choice no

0|0
    0|0
  • Actually I'm still waiting for a right girl who will be my first.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yep it is better that way you know the person isn't after sex that way

1|0
    0|0
  • If there are, they're probably pretty young. Get 'em then in churches. Good luck.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes