How might a man "put God first" ?

If a man says that God takes number 1 priority in his life followed by; woman, home, and then career, what are ways he puts God first?

322

Most Helpful Guy

• You can choose to get upset or you can choose to appreciate his point of view. While I can hardly call myself religious, I studied religion from philosophical and cultural aspect. When someone says they put God first, it usually means they choose to make morals taught by the religion the cornerstone of their being.
    There is nothing wrong with a man who chooses morality.

• At what point did I say or seem like I was upset with him? If I did, I really didn't mean to. I respect his opinion and the way he chooses to live

Most Helpful Girl

• In this life you either serve God and have him first in your heart or idols. idols can be from money and material goods, to humans you abnormally love. when i person says i put God first and means it, is like lets say a christian husband marrying a semi-secular woman, who asks him to not go to the sermon in the Sunday for example or not keep his Friday fast. if he truly puts God first, he won't succumb to his wife's ungodly will. same with us towards a secular partner.