Christian people: why did God make some of us rejects and losers while others get to be likeable and happy?

Why is it that God made some of us well liked and happy while others lives suck. Why is it that my very existence somehow is threatening and people always go out of their way to one way or the other say I'm weird or different. Why can't I be popular? Why do people have to shun me? Why is it that I can try everything to make my life better and get nowhere?Christian people: why did God make some of us rejects and losers while others get to be likeable and happy??

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• First of all no one is liked by everyone, I don't care who you are, and you have like yourself! It shouldn't matter so much how people feel about you because most people don't even like themselves, that's why you see all this crazy acting and talking. Just because someone reject you that don't make you a looser, maybe God have something better for you. I know there are those who say there's no God, if you won't to know what a fool looks like! Look at someone who think like that. God said the fool has said there is no God. Never let someone determined your worth by what they think about, you, how they make you feel, or if they approve or disapprove, no one should give another human that kind of power over them. And God don't make people rejects or looser! People become that when reject his son Jesus as their lord and savor

0|3
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• The most dangerous thing you can do is compare your happiness/misery to others. The quality of your life is determined by the mindset you hold. And in the Bible, it states that "gain is not godliness, but godliness with contentment is great gain." Some people got their riches from working hard, others got it through inheritance, and others got it by literally selling their own souls, but what really matters is how God sees you at the end of it all.

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • But what about being loved and respected. Why do some of us have to be rejected by society? Why do we have to be lonely and unable to find our own happiness

• Happiness is just a temporary state, contentment lasts a lifetime. If you want happiness, do the work. All people in this world have an excuse to complain about their short comings, the thing is only a few defy their issues by bettering themselves.

In God, being what he made you to be and walking in His plans is the best feeling in the world, even others curse you for it. The fact that God's backing you up in every area of your life can't compare to all the riches in the world.

• If you want love, give it

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 11

• God will never put you through anything you can't truly handle. It's your way to find the way out and within that learn. Everything happens for a reason and you may not see it now but one day you will. No one was made to be the same. This is coming from someone who is in a struggling situation and have had many people turn on me lately for no reason but I do believe what I said

0|1
    0|0
  • Hey theree:) I have to admit I am not really a Christian, but I think what makes you a winner or a looser is not at all connected to a fate or something like that. I believe that what makes you successful and happy is your self esteem and confidence. If people always told you that you fail in everything you do, you probably won't be able to succeed because there is no faith in you that you possibly can. So, you actually need to be faithful to be happy, but not necessarily in god but in yourself.

0|0
    0|0
  • Everything happens for a reason. God will help you when time is right. Youdon't need to be popular you are you are wonderful and amazingly made in god eyes. I have and still have a tough life. I moved I a to a new county before hurricane Irma destroy my country. Am going to school her for almost a year and I have no friends I have sometime two or one meal a day. I can't tell you stop complaining but if you are a believer please don't stop believing, God is here for you .

0|0
    0|0
  • God made us all different people who u think are happy probably aren't really happy they could be putting on a act he loves us all and has amazing things waiting for us don't u forget it

0|0
    0|0
  • If you feel this way, your relationship with Him has problems. Sometimes we are tested in some ways that cannot be explained but He surely had His purposes.

0|0
    0|0
  • First of all God, doesn't make our lives suck or shine. You are the only person that can take credit for your life, it's the individual who makes choices. It sounds to me like you or someone you know has very low self-esteem, which is often developed by abuse verbal, physical, sexual. If one is told that they are a failure, then they never believe that they can succeed and do fail at everything. The biggest failure that those with lack of self-esteem make is failure to TRY!!! People think if they don't try then they can't lose anything, but they've already lost everything by not Trying!!! Another mistake people make is aiming too high, going for that Masters Degree before they even entered High School. God doesn't make anything happen to Free Will and people make things happen.

0|0
    0|0
  • You made your self a loser not god

0|5
    0|1
    • How?

• I'm not saying you in particular. im just saying it. meaning God gives you free will whatever you choose to do with it is up to you

• Also god knows your heart. remain humble

• Stop comparing yourself to others. Learn first who you are, what do you like, enjoy? What do you not like? Have hobbies and interests you truly enjoy and stop. Once you truly know who you are, you will be better at offering what you have to give to others. If you don't know or like yourself you give off that vibe to others and it repels people. I had a very, very rough childhood all the way to young adulthood. It was nightmarish and horrible and definitely far from "normal" let alone perfect. But all of that, I turned into knowledge and I found positivity in all the negative. It all shaped who I am today. So, perhaps you are a deeper feeling, thinking person and everything you experience now will become your super power later.

0|1
    0|0
    • Do you actually believe this. I want to believe it, but am struggling.

• Show All
    • No problem. Like I said, it is a journey. You can't really look back all the time and mourn what you knew. You just focus on you in the moment. Every thing changes, all the time. Some things happen in life to keep us on our journey, especially if we took detours or weren't exactly on it.

• Okay

• God knows better why we go through some stuff. Maybe it's another test to see if you are faithful enough. But anyway way learn how to appreciate God's gifts like health and family rather than complaine about what is missing.

0|2
    0|0
  • God isn’t real that’s why

0|1
    1|2
  • Set yourself free inside, by understanding that there is no god who made us at all. 2nd, understand that no matter who you are, how you are, some will accept you, an some will reject you... it's life. 99.99 percent of this issue is this, you lack confidence, security in who you are... so you reek of this around people, an it's a turn off. They then just see you as odd. Simply put, accept yourself, love yourself, be confident... knowing that we all get love an hate, rejection an acceptance from some. Don't go threw life this way, set your mind free.

0|1
    0|1

What Guys Said 15

• "What good does it do a man if he gains the entire world but loses his sole?"

God made this world perfect and our sin infected it, leaving us in a twisted version of our former world. God didn't make us rejects or losers. He made us people, and in this world we are surrounded and infected by the sin of others and the sin of our own hearts. We hurt and are hurt. We destroy and are destroyed. Shun and shunned. Victimizers and victims.

This life is not the only life we have. It is only the beginning, the growing pains that push us in the right direction. Sometimes we live lives filled with depression and anxiety and pain and bullying and abuse because that's what solidifies our faith. Because this world is painful - undescribably painful. And if we live lives that are only a little bit tainted we're tempted to forget what this world is really like and what our fellow man is suffering through every day.

It also pushes us to get up and make our lives that much less awful. Even when we don't see the results we want. Even when we are poor our entire lives. When we find ourselves surrounded by people who hate us. We get up and keep moving, taking this life's punches over and over again until we've gone the distance.

We live and we suffer. That is the truth of life in this world. But we have a hope beyond the suffering. We know there's a light at the end of the tunnel before it's even in sight. And maybe - just maybe - when we walk onwards in the dark with our heads held high, others might see us in the midst of the suffering and follow us on the same road to the end.

"Live in such a way that those who do not know God but know you may come to know God because they know you"

0|0
    0|0
  • I totally struggle with this myself. I mean, same problem - I don't believe in God, though.

But, if I were to frame it religiously, might the problem be that you are always noticing what is wrong with your life and always trying to better it?

Let's say you go to a movie theatre to watch a movie. If, the whole way through, you were thinking of ways to make the movie better, do you think you would enjoy the movie?

0|1
    0|0
  • Not a Christian, but I'm a monotheist. I've answered why God may not interfere with every tiny details earlier. Hope this helps:

0|0
    0|0
  • I've been wondering a similar question. How did He decide who would be physically attractive and who wouldn't? I don't think we'll know the answer until we get to Heaven. My only guess would be that He knows how promiscuous I would have been if I was attractive and popular.

0|0
    0|0
  • You made yourselves that way. Don't blame your social shortcomings on anyone else but yourself.

0|1
    0|1
    • How?

• Show All
    • So your assuming that I made bad grades. Your assuming that I haven't worked my ass of to find a job with no luck and your saying that's it's my fault that I'm not cool.

• Now where did I assume any of that? But yes all of that would be your fault.

First of all at your age why aren't you in college? Or at least at a trade school or chasing a profession? If nothing at all works through those ways there's always the military. Being a soldier is one of the (if not THE) most honorable jobs you can have, they'll provide you with shelter, food, training, and a pay grade. You and even homeless people have NO EXCUSE to be where you're at. If you don't want to be poor, stop being poor.

As for being "cool" first of you think God would care if you're "cool" or not? No. Your character is what matters, not being "cool". Plus, it's really not that hard to be "cool" unless you have some sort of mental problem. That too is you're own fault.

You literally have ZERO excuses. Stop blaming your shortcomings on other people (including God)

• Awww.. poor baby. 🙁

Dude God isn't going to live your life for you..

You have to create the life you desire and quit whining about God.

The life you live was created by you, so don't blame God.

Proverbs 19:3:

The foolishness of a man twists his way,
    And his heart frets against the Lord.

0|0
    0|2
    • I don't think that was the right approach. Kicking the truly evil is one thing, kicking the down and out is quite another.

• Show All
    • Anyways dude, I only made this account because I was bored and wanted to try it out but I'm done and going to be busy anyways so I'm going to delete this.

Again no disrespect. I think you are smart and articulate your points very well. I appreciate how you break scripture down to the smallest detail. I appreciate how you even point things out biblically and connect things in a unique way. Just because I disagree with your methods doesn't mean I hate you or think of you as a dumb person or anything. Again i think you're very smart and articulate. God bless my dominican brother. Keep up the good work

• @Superduper555 Thank You man.

• I think that misinterpretation of scripture is your problem. The bible says to let those who live their lives sinfully do as they will for they will be judged at the gates of heaven. Society has to have scapegoats for people who can't see their own faults

0|0
    0|0
  • "The rain falls upon the just and unjust alike". Some bad things are just going to happen to people, regardless of their overall goodness or badness.

That said, this is a self-help question much more than it is a spiritual one.

However, there is the prayer where you ask God for the Serenity to accept the things about yourself that you cannot change, the Courage and Will to change those things about yourself that you can change, and the Wisdom to know the difference.
    1. Serenity: height, certain innate talents or lack thereof
    2. Courage and Will: Muscles (here there are some limits of #1 above, but mostly here), Training, Education, earning Money
    3. Wisdom: Knowing what matters and what does not. So at 18 you had no date for the Prom? When you are 30 and getting up for the morning commute to work, that's really not going to matter at all.

0|1
    0|0
  • Because God doesn't exist. That answer is simple, logical and it answers every question about "Why does God allow ____?"

0|0
    0|1
  • god didn't make anyone a winner or a loser, ugly or beautiful, likeable or not likeable. he made us with the opportunity to choose to be whatever we want to be. you are an unlikable loser by choice.

0|1
    0|0
  • You need to take control of your life

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe ur just abit of a dick?

0|0
    0|0
  • Because some chose to be born on hard mode

0|0
    0|0
  • Because God has plan, and everything happens for a reason.

0|0
    0|0
  • if you follow the world and how they believe you will be liked NO MATTER WHAT!!!

but if you follow GOD

0|2
    0|0
    • Matthew 10:22
      And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved

if you are not hated for GOD you are doing something wrong

Recommended myTakes