Christian people: why did God make some of us rejects and losers while others get to be likeable and happy?

Why is it that God made some of us well liked and happy while others lives suck. Why is it that my very existence somehow is threatening and people always go out of their way to one way or the other say I'm weird or different. Why can't I be popular? Why do people have to shun me? Why is it that I can try everything to make my life better and get nowhere?Christian people: why did God make some of us rejects and losers while others get to be likeable and happy??

1216

Most Helpful Girl

• First of all no one is liked by everyone, I don't care who you are, and you have like yourself! It shouldn't matter so much how people feel about you because most people don't even like themselves, that's why you see all this crazy acting and talking. Just because someone reject you that don't make you a looser, maybe God have something better for you. I know there are those who say there's no God, if you won't to know what a fool looks like! Look at someone who think like that. God said the fool has said there is no God. Never let someone determined your worth by what they think about, you, how they make you feel, or if they approve or disapprove, no one should give another human that kind of power over them. And God don't make people rejects or looser! People become that when reject his son Jesus as their lord and savor

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• The most dangerous thing you can do is compare your happiness/misery to others. The quality of your life is determined by the mindset you hold. And in the Bible, it states that "gain is not godliness, but godliness with contentment is great gain." Some people got their riches from working hard, others got it through inheritance, and others got it by literally selling their own souls, but what really matters is how God sees you at the end of it all.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • But what about being loved and respected. Why do some of us have to be rejected by society? Why do we have to be lonely and unable to find our own happiness

• Happiness is just a temporary state, contentment lasts a lifetime. If you want happiness, do the work. All people in this world have an excuse to complain about their short comings, the thing is only a few defy their issues by bettering themselves.

In God, being what he made you to be and walking in His plans is the best feeling in the world, even others curse you for it. The fact that God's backing you up in every area of your life can't compare to all the riches in the world.

• If you want love, give it