Soulmates, BS or real deal?

what do you think of the soulmate thing, do you consider yourself a believer of this or you consider it as a "myth" not more.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I believe there are levels to it. There's people who are not full soul mates but you can still spend your life together. I don't think enough people are lucky enough to meet their true soul mate.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• I didn't previously to this but now I do.. I believe it creeps up on you.. You come across a person that your soul can't help but yearn for.. Not just lust over but want the best for see them happy in all sense of the word and when such feeling are reciprocated on both sides is when that shit becomes true love and that soulmate shit.. But this life we live in has distorted all those things

1|0
    0|0
  • I'll say that some persons fit together remarkably well. However, not everyone has such a partner and not everyone is limited to one only. I'd not call that soulmates, but some may.

0|0
    0|0
  • Real deal

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm a nonbeliever

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Feels pretty real to me. Might be a “you have to see it to believe it” thing. I didn’t know I could love this way until I did, but I always hoped to find something wonderful

0|0
    0|0
  • I think they exist however I believe most end up with a person they care for but not their soulmate.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes