Which religions are the most cancerous religions on earth?

Let's see Judaism doesn't encourage more people to join and convert. Hinduism doesn't either but they do seem to oppress religious minorities with their caste system and other bullshit. Buddhism doesn't give a fuck. All the other religions don't seem to care besides islam and christianity. It seems like Judaism started off as a healthy cell and is currently a normal functioning cell and Christianity is a cell that couldn't stop growing which turned into cancer that persists till today. Christianity spread throughout world before Islam came into the world. This spreading resulted in Islam (has some Christian elements e. g. Jesus stories) which is like stage four cancer.
  • I agree that Christianity and Islam are both cancer
    Vote A
  • Hinduism is also cancer too
    Vote B
  • I can't agree with you, I'm challenged
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Cancer must be stopped

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• i don't see christianity as a cancer at the present day. i mean even as an atheist i have to accept that the society i live in was founded with christian values and i mostly agree with those values. however at the present day, the islam seems to be more of a cancer, terrorizing every other religion in this world trying to force their religion down everyones throat in agressive militant ways. christianity doesn't do that (anymore), so i'd say christianity isn't a cancer but islam is.

0|1
    0|0
    • Christians try to stop people from having abortions and gay marriages, and try to force their other values onto society. They also try to stop stem cell research. Wake up

• Some do not all of them. Some people are just oppressive assholes. Religion or not doesn't change that.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 11

• I think believing anything "religiously" is quite detrimental.

As far as I can tell Christianity and Islam appear to be the worst these days, although the hindus and buddhists have done their fair share of damage.

0|0
    0|0
  • You are free to agree or disagree. But the real cancer is Sin. And going by a theological perspective supported by intense philosophical studies and historical evidences, I would shed some light on it. Judaism identified the cancer and in Christianity it is treated out. It is the treatment for the cancer inside the human nature. Cancerous growth are destructive. I don't see the society based on Christian values to be destructive. I have no say for religions, but when you call a worldview cancerous you must see if you have facts ready.
    I know where you're getting at but you must understand that you are walking in darkness without clarity of your perception.

0|0
    0|0
  • basically anything that does not support the bible
    is trash

atheism, satanism, hinduism, etc
    and you are just a fucking retard that should be killed

0|0
    0|0
  • Any religion that is not ethnocentric pagan faith. This coming from a guy whose Christian country is almost too religious :))

0|0
    0|0
  • Jediism is the least cancerous religion. Also the Chruch of the Flying Spagetti Monster.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah.. cancer must be stopped.. tho there's no cure for the moment

0|0
    0|0
  • All of them are

0|1
    0|0
  • Church of the flying spaghetti monster.

0|0
    0|0
  • Gonna go out on a limb and guess you're jewish.

0|0
    0|0
  • All of them.

0|1
    0|0
  • Islam is cancer af

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes