Which religions are the most cancerous religions on earth?

Let's see Judaism doesn't encourage more people to join and convert. Hinduism doesn't either but they do seem to oppress religious minorities with their caste system and other bullshit. Buddhism doesn't give a fuck. All the other religions don't seem to care besides islam and christianity. It seems like Judaism started off as a healthy cell and is currently a normal functioning cell and Christianity is a cell that couldn't stop growing which turned into cancer that persists till today. Christianity spread throughout world before Islam came into the world. This spreading resulted in Islam (has some Christian elements e. g. Jesus stories) which is like stage four cancer.
  • I agree that Christianity and Islam are both cancer
  • Hinduism is also cancer too
  • I can't agree with you, I'm challenged
    Vote C
Cancer must be stopped

112

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• i don't see christianity as a cancer at the present day. i mean even as an atheist i have to accept that the society i live in was founded with christian values and i mostly agree with those values. however at the present day, the islam seems to be more of a cancer, terrorizing every other religion in this world trying to force their religion down everyones throat in agressive militant ways. christianity doesn't do that (anymore), so i'd say christianity isn't a cancer but islam is.

• Christians try to stop people from having abortions and gay marriages, and try to force their other values onto society. They also try to stop stem cell research. Wake up

• Some do not all of them. Some people are just oppressive assholes. Religion or not doesn't change that.