What do you think about people who are too honest?

What do you think of one no matter what life throws on him he stand with honesty?

• Non trustworthy
  • Retarded and stupid
  • Great character
    Vote C
  • Too proud to listen to situation
    Vote D
  • They won't grow up in life
    Vote E
  • Trust worthy
    Vote F

1017

Most Helpful Girls

• Okay, too honest are good to a point. Like when they stand up and say brb, "I have to go take a shit" or they decribe what their bowel movements look like. Or when girls have to inform the entire world their on their period. Congrad-you-fucking-lations you're bleeding from your vagina again. Some things should just be kept to yourself. Beside the over honest/over sharers, honest people are the best.

• That's their choice to do so

Most Helpful Guys

• The most honest people that you will meet in life are either the weakest or the most dangerous. Honesty doesn't imply speaking your mind.

• i think we need more of those people in this world ;)