If you had to change religion, which one would you pick?

Personally, I'm an atheist, but if I was forced to choose a religion I'd go for the old Norse gods. I like the chaos between gods, their idea of the afterlife, and the fact Odin got rid of ice giants.
I'm curious as to what others might pick if they had to change and why.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm pagan ( mostly worship the vedic gods )
    So if I had to change it would be either celtic or norse gods

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• None? All of them are pretty barbaric. I like the norse gods and stuff, but they're pretty fucked up fellows.

Maybe a more philosophical religion like daoism? But even then not really. I'd rather care most and do the best with the short life I have than care about some next life.

0|0
    1|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 11

• none, i would stick with being without any. would rather believe im a lucky bastard who had a excruciatingly huge chance of never being born (millions sperm, ancestors dying, earth being hit by an extra meteor...) and should enjoy my life as much as i can, other than be borking my knees praying for an almighty entity who could screw me at any second if i don't get firm about the beliefs of his religion.

0|0
    0|0
  • no you would not cause the titans would eat you lol why do you think GOD flooded the earth he saved are asses

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIQtQiNLMl4

0|0
    0|1
  • None, but for the sake of your question, then the ancient Hebrew laws of the old testament.

Its the same God of Christinity so that's my pick.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am currently between being Agnostic and being a muslim. If I had to choose one I will be a muslim or a agnostic

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably the Greek gods, those deities knew how to party.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd probably pick Scientology so I could be a rich celebrity with control over the masses.

0|0
    0|0
  • Islam, they're comming for us anyways.
    I don't wanna be an infedel if that happens

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm pagan

1|0
    0|0
  • Ra would be my god of choice

0|0
    0|0
  • Jedisum

0|0
    0|0
  • It's out of the question. Changing my religion would be changing who I am. Even as a hypothetical, it's a big no-no.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes