If you had to change religion, which one would you pick?

Personally, I'm an atheist, but if I was forced to choose a religion I'd go for the old Norse gods. I like the chaos between gods, their idea of the afterlife, and the fact Odin got rid of ice giants.
I'm curious as to what others might pick if they had to change and why.

112

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm pagan ( mostly worship the vedic gods )
    So if I had to change it would be either celtic or norse gods

Most Helpful Guy

• None? All of them are pretty barbaric. I like the norse gods and stuff, but they're pretty fucked up fellows.

Maybe a more philosophical religion like daoism? But even then not really. I'd rather care most and do the best with the short life I have than care about some next life.