Is anyone curious about God or want to learn about him?

Who wants to talk about God and maybe learn more about him? Any thoughts on what is going round with the false prophet The Pope? I would love to hear what everyone thinks about it/God. :)

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• No, I've heard it enough. I'd want to learn why people still let religious institutions to cause harm or force their beliefs on others and think it's okay. So the sociology of religion , not religion itself

1|2
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I don't believe in that stuff and that is not in Gods name and they should all be shut down. Also most dont force their religion on people, there are some that go to the extreme but in all we try to spread Gods love and show people how Amazing God can be. Its your choice, you can not force a relationship with God on to someone you can only help. :)

• Show All
    • I'm glad you sad all that. I agree, and I always keep that in mind. I say it as such "personal belief in god is their choice and their beliefs, it's if it steps on others that it's a problem". It was nice to see you say that. I'm glad

• Yeah main thing you have to respect, love etc, everyone, no matter what. You have to shine light! Lol Thank you :-)

Most Helpful Girl

• He's beautiful.
    Yes, I would love to understand more about God's character.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 13

• To me religion is a control system , if you want to go above religion the answer is whitin you... religion is for those who are struggling in life and don’t see a light at the end of the tunnel and need someone or something to look up to temporarily that’s just my opinion

0|2
    0|0
  • The only way to learn anything about God is to study the universe, i. e. do scientific work. Everything else is just human fantasy. All the holy books are just stuff some people made up.

The one testable religious claim -- that prayer has some benefit -- fails every time it is tested. Religious beliefs about an afterlife cannot be tested and as far as I am concerned are a waste of time.

0|1
    1|0
  • you are gonna hear a bunch of stupid answers from a bunch of idiots on here

I'll give you the real response Jesus Christ is GOD it's very easy to prove he is above the dome

you can see for yourself
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAcp3BFBYw4&t=48s

he spread out the sky like glass and the sun and moon reflect off of it from time to time
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FmrGYvYcUo&t=26s

and this is why he flooded the earth
    the titans
    there is blood inside of them some guy found out and then posted it online and everyone started looking into it
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIQtQiNLMl4

and it's gonna happen again

Matthew 24:37
    As it was in the days of Noah, so it will be at the coming of the Son of Man

at that point he will have to come down from the down and have to save us again, cause you know the human race is stupid ugh!!!

either way
    GLORY TO MY GOD ABOVE THE WATERS
    (that's why the sky is blue)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2L6KepPgEA

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure, but I'm not going to believe what any mere mortal tells me.

0|1
    0|0
    • Then you should open a bible or pray to God. You shouldn't believe what any ole person tells you about God you should research it and find it in the Bible! :)

• Why does he brain wash people and steel there money then force them to brainwashed there kids into his cult

0|0
    0|0
  • I like the pope. He's moving Catholicism into the 21st century.

0|0
    0|0
    • That maybe but as he is doing so he is moving it farther away from God and more to what the world is.

• Show All
    • Being a good person and being gay have nothing to do with each other. Ben and Jerry's makes some pretty good ice cream and helps a lot of people.

• I didn't say it did. Gay people aren't their sin and the pope said he was and God had created that which he didn't. And your ben and jerrys ice cream has nothing to do with it either.

• Who says the Pope is a false prophet?

1|0
    0|0
  • Did you just recently had a birthday within a week?

0|0
    0|0
    • Show All
    • I would like it if you told me your name that would put me in a less of creeped area please.

• Cause no I dont remember because that has never happen so if you could I would like to know who you are.

• I'm not curious about God, I don't want to learn about him

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes i want to learn about god

1|1
    0|0
    • What would you like to know/learn? :-)

• I know a little bit about god soo if you want i will tell that
      But i would like to learn about god

• Okay well if you would like you can message me and we can get into more detail and hopefully I can share some things about God that could help you get to know God better!!

• What if God is a she?

0|0
    0|0
  • I play god of war 3
    ... fun

0|0
    0|1
  • I want to discuss about it

0|0
    0|0
    • Okay!! What do you want to discuss? :-)

• I want to hear your opinion about God , you can follow me so I can pm you if you don't want to talk about it in public 😊

• I dont mind, but I will message you so we can have a proper conversation out of the comments. Lol :-)

What Girls Said 1

• I am not

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes