Is anyone curious about God or want to learn about him?

Who wants to talk about God and maybe learn more about him? Any thoughts on what is going round with the false prophet The Pope? I would love to hear what everyone thinks about it/God. :)

415

Most Helpful Guy

• No, I've heard it enough. I'd want to learn why people still let religious institutions to cause harm or force their beliefs on others and think it's okay. So the sociology of religion , not religion itself

• I don't believe in that stuff and that is not in Gods name and they should all be shut down. Also most dont force their religion on people, there are some that go to the extreme but in all we try to spread Gods love and show people how Amazing God can be. Its your choice, you can not force a relationship with God on to someone you can only help. :)

• I'm glad you sad all that. I agree, and I always keep that in mind. I say it as such "personal belief in god is their choice and their beliefs, it's if it steps on others that it's a problem". It was nice to see you say that. I'm glad

• Yeah main thing you have to respect, love etc, everyone, no matter what. You have to shine light! Lol Thank you :-)

Most Helpful Girl