Do you think humans have been playing God too much or not enough?

I often hear that humans should not try to do Gods work, but seems like he have been doing it for decades already.
From artificial insemination, to cloning, DNA modification, Euthanasia, etc.

What's your opinion? Should humans interfere less with God's work or should we keep pushing the boundaries of our capabilities? Perhaps there the answer is in a balance?

What's your opinion?Do you think humans have been playing God too much or not enough?

112

Most Helpful Girl

• We Do Not "Play God" But Witness as Jesus Would and Has done, hun. xx

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • yeah you Evangelicals are giving quite a "witness" there with your boy Trump. He actually is the perfect spokesman for "Christian" values-intolerance, racism, sexual deviance, fascism, adultery. 2000+ years of bloodshed to force it down others' throats. 80% of Evangelicals voted Trump and they support him even more than the white supremacists do.

• @dmgstarfleet that irony 👌😂

Most Helpful Guys

• Just let it all unfold. We can't stop progress or ambition, nor greed. Who cares? That's all beyond our control. Sooner or later, pandora's box will become open and it may just be the beginning of the end for all of us. We had our time, eventually all our time will be up. And it will probably be because of something we had decided to do that will lead to our species very own downfall.

Speaking of "balance", that's long gone and broken the moment the human species had changed from merely just another hunter and gatherer species to something else. Changing to something else instead of remaining that way nature had intended for them to be. This will and HAD inevitably broken the balance and stability of everything. had that change or "evolution" or "adapting" to things never happened, odds are there would be NO human civilization and the world and reality as we all know it as today, the homo sapiens probably would have became another extinct species like the neatherdals had. And all of us probably would never had existed and be here today either.

But it is what it is alright. Things had happened, change is inevitable. Nothing is forever or permanent.

Balance had existed alright, BUT ONLY before homo sapiens came into existence and then had changed from what nature had intended them to be.

The MORE balance we try to create, the MORE IMBALANCE results.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • 🤔 not that I agree but very interesting thoughts

• "God" as you mean it is a superstition. Some people play semantical games ("God is the laws of nature) so they don't suffer condemnation by the gullible dupes. These are games because when the word "God" is used like that it means a unique entity with intelligence and unlimited power. People who play semantical games know this but use such statements to avoid the social condemnation (and often violence) that happens when the religious find out you do not share their delusions

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • The message is not very clear but I agree for the most part 👍.

I am not religious myself but I got to respect other people's rituals so as might as well try to make it something possitive lol.

🤔 You just gave me an idea for my next question.