Why do some people refuse to believe there aren't other entities with us on earth even though many people have given personal testimonies of demons?

Hispanic-Cool-Guy
Why do some people refuse to believe there aren't other entities with us on earth even though many people have given personal testimonies of demons?
When you tell people what you experienced with the super natural they will either call you crazy or say you're hallucinating or making stuff up. 😣

I gave my personal testimony what happened to me a couple of months ago on how I being conscious saw a terrifying dark shadow being figure in my room trying to kill me while laying in my bed completely paralyzed by him.
Please hear me out: Do you think its a spiritual demonic attack or sleep paralysis?

Others on YouTube have given their testimonies about similar experiences yet to no avail to the doubters who mock.

FSU college student who murdered a man inside his garage and ate the face of the man tells doctor Phil what the entity he saw looked like when he appeared to him.
https://www.local10.com/news/florida/face-eating-suspect-austin-harrouff-apologizes-to-victims-families-in-newly-released-video
Watch this news video by Fox News til the 5:00 minute mark.

Updates:
+1 y
D-Bone-Steak is a athiest and his testimony sends chills down my spine.

We aren't alone folks. 🙊🙉🙈
Add Opinion