Has a religious group ever gone to your house to teach you about their religion? If so what did you do or would do in that case?

A few years ago some Jehovah's witness came to my house in a summer day. My parents didn't wanted to lessen to them but they agree to let them in to give them a break and cold water. 10 minutes later they were on their way. Has a religious group ever gone to your house to teach you about their religion? If so what did you do or would do in that case?

39

Most Helpful Girl

• Same thing happened to me, I listened for a while then got bored

• Loool, but all jokes aside. One of the guys looked fairly new or didn't wanted to be doing the walkings. Because he had that face when you are forced to do something you hate.

But I mean, they were wearing white shirt with the back all sweaty and with Max dehydratation faces. Poor guys.

• Oh gosh haha

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah. I just sat there and listened to them rant, after they were done I told them to fuck off and slammed the door. Don't try and shove your religion down my throat, it's rude