Has a religious group ever gone to your house to teach you about their religion? If so what did you do or would do in that case?

A few years ago some Jehovah's witness came to my house in a summer day. My parents didn't wanted to lessen to them but they agree to let them in to give them a break and cold water. 10 minutes later they were on their way. Has a religious group ever gone to your house to teach you about their religion? If so what did you do or would do in that case?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Same thing happened to me, I listened for a while then got bored

0|0
    0|0
    • Loool, but all jokes aside. One of the guys looked fairly new or didn't wanted to be doing the walkings. Because he had that face when you are forced to do something you hate.

But I mean, they were wearing white shirt with the back all sweaty and with Max dehydratation faces. Poor guys.

• Oh gosh haha

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah. I just sat there and listened to them rant, after they were done I told them to fuck off and slammed the door. Don't try and shove your religion down my throat, it's rude

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• The Mormons and Jehovah's Witness' come at least once a year. I don't answer the door, my family does. Or my family tells me to ignore them.

I'm not religious, so, I can't say I care much to listen to their spiel, no matter how good hearted. I wonder how they feel.. being denied or treated rudely sometimes, I imagine it's a good test or faith and natural character.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes all the time and I’d just tell them thank you I’m not interested and close the door

0|0
    0|0
    • Are they persistent? I know usually they go in pair of two. So even if you tell them no, does the same pair comes back even if they know you are not interested?

• No usually not

What Guys Said 8

• Follow them home and then proceed to preach to them about my religion. They aren't so enthusiastic when the shoe is on the other foot, but it's a great way to meet hot Mormon girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Some Jehovah's Witnesses were in my neighborhood back when I was in the 8th grade. The lady driving our carpool was very adamant that we should not answer the door.

0|0
    0|0
  • A closed the door and got the dogs to chase them off

0|0
    0|0
  • It happened to my brother. Just take their pamphlet and throw it away.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, Witnesses only. I haven't seen the Mormons, and a good job, since I don't listen to these.

0|0
    0|0
  • Haven't got anyone yet

1|0
    0|0
  • I just them I'm Muslim
    They immediately leave

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep. I usually just fall to them for a bit at the doorway, take a pamphlet, and say goodbye.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes